The King Is Coming - #GetExcited

Well the only way the King is Coming could be an obvious hint is if AP is going to do a THP event/interview.

But if its the king of events I'm going with simultaneous THP outings around the country, linked by Internet simulcast with overall winners.

I may or may not have had too many drinks but I'm pretty sure I got a text from #TheKing and all it said was "Im coming"

I just drank a Arnold Palmer today. Is that a coincidence? Maybe:confused:

If AP was involved in an event that would be amazing not sure how likely that is but anything is possible.

Sorry just got back from the course....did I miss his majesty??

Could THP become a crazy cult bent on bringing both the King of Pop and the King of Rock n' Roll back from the dead?! Why both ... well, just in case the first attempt fails, we have a second? Not sure how that is related to golf though...

Some guy with a twitter handle of @#theking just sent out a tweet saying that he was gonna be late. Said he was coming, but got a flat tire on the way...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I now know that this is in fact the "King" that is coming!!!

Get some THP'ers!
zada4y9u.jpg

#TheKingIsComing

Does #TheKing have a queen?

And before you guys says it, no I am not offering my services.

Im not sure PoundCookie. Im not sure how it would work out with a Queen.

Must be a long trip for the King, more like a pilgrimage at this point

Good news everyone, I just found out that I can share..

Spoiler
#TheKingIsComing

Good news everyone, I just found out that I can share..

Spoiler
#TheKingIsComing

That's like reading this mornings paper and it says "Browns Win" and then remembering its only pre season

I'm not sure why this has been so tough for you guys to figure this out. I was on it from the start:

Spoiler
Stephen King is leaving Horror to start a line of Golf themed books written about THPers.

Early works will be:

The Stand-bag
forced -Carry
Children of the Course

#thekingiscoming

I can't wait to hear what's coming, were you two discussing this during your round at Caledonia?

Hey, this may be a silly question and maybe already answered in a previous page but I'm going to ask it anyways in hopes that someone will fill me in.............

Who or what is this cat? #TheKingIsComing

Hey, this may be a silly question and maybe already answered in a previous page but I'm going to ask it anyways in hopes that someone will fill me in.............

I figured Big Time would be one of the first to know!!!

Still Texas Nate, perhaps its already revealed and ur epic skim was a big #FAIL

Still Texas Nate, perhaps its already revealed and ur epic skim was a big #FAIL

Being the brotherhood we share having both 3 lovely girls in our castle, I would have hoped you would have helped a fellow brother out on this one. #DoTell

#TheKingIsComing
#GonnaBeHUGE
#ImExcited
#WannaKnow
#WantIn
#LETITRIP

Back