2013 Morgan Cup - Photo Thread

Sunday Morning
Part 2 -
Morgan%20Cup%20Sunday-25-M.jpg

Morgan%20Cup%20Sunday-26-M.jpg

Morgan%20Cup%20Sunday-27-M.jpg

Didn't realize there were just a few left. haha

This thread rocks! Thanks to everyone that took and posted pictures.

Love the pics!

Look at this guy....Johnny Freakin Cash dressed in all orange. Such a cool mo fo that Castor. I want him back here dammit!!

Morgan%20Cup%20Sunday-49-M.jpg

These pics really makes me want to be there again.

Thanks Jake :)

Wow, some really great pictures in here....thanks to everyone for sharing!

There should just be one giant "Thanks" button for this thread.

Seeing all the photos is motivation enough for me to continue my practice regimen and stride for a nice handicap just so I can even be considered for next years Morgan Cup.

Awesome photos. Thank you for sharing, helps us that were not there get a better insight into how fun it was, along with the videos.

Jarret, oh Jarret. I hope you didn't do that to any golf carts this year!

521968_10200228744868075_1251725959_n.jpg

This thread is awesome, Derek needs to setup a 'drinks for Mr Hill' fund where we can thank him for taking all these for us.

This thread is awesome, Derek needs to setup a 'drinks for Mr Hill' fund where we can thank him for taking all these for us.
I'd be in!

Well, I'm on hang out with the dog duty while the wife is with her family right now, might be heading over there in a bit depending on the circumstances. So in the meantime how about a few more photos.

I think I'm going to get the end of the day on Sunday up and then I will work on getting shots from the matches I was involved in as well. I know there are some great shots headed up soon. Hope you guys and gals enjoy.

I read off to my dad all of the nice comments and he thought it was really nice that everybody appreciated the pictures so much.

Wow. These are spectacular. Lots of good finishes there! Really pumped mine looked ok haha!

Well, I'm on hang out with the dog duty while the wife is with her family right now, might be heading over there in a bit depending on the circumstances. So in the meantime how about a few more photos.

I think I'm going to get the end of the day on Sunday up and then I will work on getting shots from the matches I was involved in as well. I know there are some great shots headed up soon. Hope you guys and gals enjoy.

I read off to my dad all of the nice comments and he thought it was really nice that everybody appreciated the pictures so much.

he did an awesome Job Derek..be sure to thank him for me.

The next photos I'm going to put up are the Captains match finishing photos. There are nearly 200 of them so I'll try throwing some of them in the spoiler tags, but I want to upload all of them as it was such a special finish to the morgan cup for all of us.

This thread is incredible. I can't tell you how bad I wish I was back there with everyone.

some great action shots in that last batch.....love the ones of WCBM coming out of the bunker and TClutch's chip shots

Back