DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideal golfer today, Robson Ranch.

That's not bad for that course. Played it once and I liked it. Course conditions is the big thing out there, some months it seems it's in great shape and others not so much. What's the expire date on it?

Quoting myself but just saw that it's good through 10/20 and good anytime on Sunday's! I'll do this if your interested Eddie.

Going to grab Robson deal, anytime Sundays rocks

Got mine also.

Quoting myself but just saw that it's good through 10/20 and good anytime on Sunday's! I'll do this if your interested Eddie.

That sounds good to me Nate. I have not been out there this year, but I do like the course. Wind is the difficult factor on this course.
Sunday anytime is what got my attention. That is a nice deal. I will get one right now and we can work out the time later.

Just purchased the deal. That's two in my bucket. I am looking forward to both of those rounds.

If the Iron Horse deal works better on Sat, Sept 7, I"m open to that as well. OU does't play till 6 PM that day.

it's just that whole weekend doesn't work for me. driving back from WI on saturday. don't change things on my account. :D

That sounds good to me Nate. I have not been out there this year, but I do like the course. Wind is the difficult factor on this course.
Sunday anytime is what got my attention. That is a nice deal. I will get one right now and we can work out the time later.

There is no wind in Texas Eddie..........come on. You will be fine. :alien:

There is no wind in Texas Eddie..........come on. You will be fine. :alien:[/QUOTE

I did not say that I did not want to play there if it is windy. All I said was that the wind is what really makes that course tough. With out it, I think it would be a pretty easy course. BUT, I will say that I have never played there in less than 35mph wind. It's Texas golf. I wouldn't expect anything else.

Last edited:
There is no wind in Texas Eddie..........come on. You will be fine. :alien:[/QUOTE

I did not say that I did not want to play there if it is windy. All I said was that the wind is what really makes that course tough. With out it, I think it would be a pretty easy course. BUT, I will say that I have never played there in less than 35mph wind. It's Texas golf. I wouldn't expect anything else.

You didn't get it......I've been gone too long...this will change.

Got 2 spots available for tomorrow at 8am at Crown Valley. Let me know if you are interested.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Where is this again?

You didn't get it......I've been gone too long...this will change.
Oh, I got it. Just wanted to make sure YOU understand what you are getting into. Its been a long time since I have seen you out on the course. Lets put these idea golfers vouchers to some use.

Where is this again?

Its out by Weatherford Mike. Quite a drive for you, but if you are will to come out, I think you will have good time. It was a private cousre a few years ago. They went bankrupt and are trying to get the course going again as a daily fee.

Its out by Weatherford Mike. Quite a drive for you, but if you are will to come out, I think you will have good time. It was a private cousre a few years ago. They went bankrupt and are trying to get the course going again as a daily fee.

Thanks Eddie. Your right, too far for me tomorrow. I can't do it now anyway. I just set a meeting for 9 tomorrow. Might try to get on at Firewheel after the meeting though.

Those 7-8 tee times out that way are a killer for me. I still make a few though.

Thanks Eddie. Your right, too far for me tomorrow. I can't do it now anyway. I just set a meeting for 9 tomorrow. Might try to get on at Firewheel after the meeting though.

Those 7-8 tee times out that way are a killer for me. I still make a few though.

I know that is really early for you, having to drive all the way down here. I understand. Well, get out on a course up there and have a good time this weekend.

Fire wheel, Tennison, Stevens Park.....those courses need to be on our radar soon!

Fire wheel, Tennison, Stevens Park.....those courses need to be on our radar soon!
I think we need to get out t these soon. I have not playe Tennisn or Stevens park in years. Never been on Fire wheel.

I have not played the "new course" at Tennison, I like playing Fire Wheel although I have not been there in a while and I'm ready to play Stevens anytime, I really like that course.

I haven't played Firewheel yet but keep hearing good things.
I'm game for any of those courses though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back