Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody outside of Michigan weird say that.

Ill be the first to admit the Tigers aren't #1. Maybe borderline top 5. Crazy inconsistent line ups that can go on stretches with 8+ runs a game, but also get shut out and 2 hit two games. Right now, I think we are the weakest of the division leaders. I haven't seen them all play, but it all comes down to who is pitching best in September/October. No regular season rewards here (stupid hockey).

#CanadanWillHateMe

Holy Janish!

WOAH!

Ill be the first to admit the Tigers aren't #1. Maybe borderline top 5. Crazy inconsistent line ups that can go on stretches with 8+ runs a game, but also get shut out and 2 hit two games. Right now, I think we are the weakest of the division leaders. I haven't seen them all play, but it all comes down to who is pitching best in September/October. No regular season rewards here (stupid hockey).

#CanadanWillHateMe

When it comes down to it tho, not many rotations can compete with Detroits. That makes them so dangerous. They need to get Cabrera healthy

When it comes down to it tho, not many rotations can compete with Detroits. That makes them so dangerous. They need to get Cabrera healthy

True, but you have to score runs to win. I won't single anyone out as its a collective effort, but someone needs to step up and get people back on track. Cabrera is keeping this team afloat with 1 leg. Didn't have a ball hit to him in the first game (thank goodness) but his long term health is paramount to a 6 game lead on August 16th.

lobaton with the walk off for the Rays. I wrote this have off as a loss with our worst starter lately going against Dickey. It was great to be proven wrong.

Well didn't take long for The Indians to find themselves trailing. I think ill have another drink

J-up walkoff! Braves win!

JUP!!!! Huge!

Love seeing the bravos win again! Upton has been huge for us all year!

Going after Harper may not be smart though. The Nat's are out of it already so they don't care what happens. I can see them going head hunting if Harper gets hit again. Losing a key player right now is not what the braves need.

Braves have won 18 of 20...

Impressive

Love seeing the bravos win again! Upton has been huge for us all year!

Going after Harper may not be smart though. The Nat's are out of it already so they don't care what happens. I can see them going head hunting if Harper gets hit again. Losing a key player right now is not what the braves need.

I don't think it was intentional, especially after listening to the interviews after the game.

I don't think it was intentional, especially after listening to the interviews after the game.

I didn't get to see the pitches that hit him but you never know how they will react when you hit their prized player like that.

I just don't want to see things get super ugly between us and them. Suspending an opposing player does us no good if we lose someone for 6 weeks with a broken hand.

Just saw the replay of the walk off! Yeah baby!

Best record in baseball right now. Has a nice ring to it :blob:

The Cardinals struggles continue, the hitting has fallen off as of late and now the only 2 pitchers to count on are lynn and wainright, cubs haveour number right now

Tribe blows chance to really gain some ground

Aside from losing to the Dodgers like everyone else, the Mets are having a great road trip. Another win last night thanks to a strong outing from Niese. Mejia starts tonight too!

KC Royals Infielder Tejada Suspended

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - Miguel Tejada has been suspended 105 games by Major League Baseball for violating its joint drug program, one of the longest suspensions ever handed down.

The 39-year-old Tejada had previously tested positive under the league's amphetamine policy, so he was subject to a 25-game ban for a second test and an 80-game suspension for a third, both of which occurred while playing for the Kansas City Royals this season.

Tejada, who signed a one-year deal with the Royals last offseason, will begin serving the suspension while on the 60-day disabled list with a strained calf muscle. He would need to fulfill the remainder of the suspension next season before he's eligible to play.

Tejada was hitting .288 with three homers and 20 RBIs in 53 games before getting hurt.

http://www.kmbz.com/Tejada-Suspended/17083899#.Ug_Gg7nU0xE.facebook

I just read that the Braves hit Harper two more times last night. And that the Braves crowd cheered when he got hit the second time. Stay classy, Braves.

I just read that the Braves hit Harper two more times last night. And that the Braves crowd cheered when he got hit the second time. Stay classy, Braves.

Quoted for the braves fans out there...wanna hear what they have to say

Yeah, it was pretty interesting. I dont think either were intentional, however. One was a clear miss, and the other just looked like a god awful pitch.

Also, tell me what stadium doesnt cheer when an opposing team gets plunked?

I will stay classy, Harper is a prick.

Yeah, it was pretty interesting. I dont think either were intentional, however. One was a clear miss, and the other just looked like a god awful pitch.

Also, tell me what stadium doesnt cheer when an opposing team gets plunked?

I will stay classy, Harper is a prick.

Too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back