Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Fun fact: it's raining.

Fun fact #2: this outfit is not moisture wicking :(

That's miserable. The pics are hilarious though! Kudos on being a good sport. Hit em straight boys!

e7ysarur.jpg

The stain up top confirms that JN

I bet there are a lot guys there that wish they had they had pants on today....haha #Imwise

Looking forward to seeing everybody at dinner tonight.

Did I miss a dinner announcement time?

Edit; never mind, 6:30.. Got it.

GG and I will be getting there a few minutes early to make sure we are all setup for tonight.

Just an FYI, google seems to be taking me to the wrong place when I put the address in for Taco Mac, but I am 99% sure it's on the corner of Windward Parkway and Main Street which is St. Rd. 9.

Seth Law's tee shot on 18

tapt

Miller Time approaches 18
ga5yzuse.jpg

tapt

Did I miss a dinner announcement time?

Edit; never mind, 6:30.. Got it.
Trying to keep it from you.
Just an FYI, google seems to be taking me to the wrong place when I put the address in for Taco Mac, but I am 99% sure it's on the corner of Windward Parkway and Main Street which is St. Rd. 9.
I blame Apple Maps

The Kong group
4uqe7yhe.jpg

tapt

Haha Josh looks like he enjoys playing in the rain

I hate it. But surprisingly enough, I had a nice 5 par streak going on during a bit of the storm. I played with such a great group of guys today, I could have shot 200 and not cared.

I was so freaking nervous those first few holes. Loved my group, we had a blast.

And when I checked a sprinkler head on the Par-5 9th, here's what it told me...

uty8u6y6.jpg

Playing with Canadan, Mward and Donne, was absolutely the most fun I have ever had on a golf course. Rain be damned. There is nothing like playing with THPers. Absolutely nothing compares. Cant wait to see everyone at dinner.

I was so freaking nervous those first few holes. Loved my group, we had a blast.

uty8u6y6.jpg

Put it out on Twitter! Awesome!

Hope everyone had a blast!!!

Tappin' instead of Ballroom right now.

Playing with Canadan, Mward and Donne, was absolutely the most fun I have ever had on a golf course. Rain be damned. There is nothing like playing with THPers. Absolutely nothing compares. Cant wait to see everyone at dinner.

Every time I turned around and saw you guys, I saw laughter and smiles. That is what its about. What a great group of people today.

uty8u6y6.jpg

That is awesome.

Every time I turned around and saw you guys, I saw laughter and smiles. That is what its about. What a great group of people today.

He tried to run me over on almost every hole.

He asked me to get in the cart, then drove away as I got to my bag. I hate Ricky right now

Had an awesome foursome with Freddie, Youngbuck and Miller Time.

I accidentally ice jacked ATLgolfer's group on number nine. I expect a summons soon. He left his card on my ball.

a2ubutyz.jpg

This foursome today meant more than I can really put into a post. It was badly needed, and they were just awesome all the way through..

Thanks guys.

Back