2013 Solheim Cup Thread (Spoilers)

love the hitting with cheers going that is unique to the team Cup competitions. I wouldn't care if I topped the crap out of the ball, I'd want the noise just for the experience.

Hope all those people who got bent out of shape seeing DuffDaddy slapping his wife's butt aren't watching Michelle Wie. They will be having a conniption fit.

I thought Duf goosing the missus was funny! Lang must have a Wie-sized handprint on her booty after all that.

I agree with everything you said. But it is still true that the Euro team had a horrible lie and made a great putt for par and the American team couldn't get up and down for birdie from a better location. #playthegameandofficialsdontmatter

Agreed. I'm getting the feeling that the Europeans are playing to win, and the Americans are playing not to lose. The American team looks like they're feeling a lot of pressure, probably associated with the possibility that they could be the first to lose on American soil. It's going to happen eventually, but you don't want to be the first. It's really got to be tough to keep your composure and confidence when you play in these events. I'd be a wreck.

I think the women should encourage the crowd to go crazy even during teeing off, like a lot of the guys did.

oooo... Korda and Wie teaming up. I may have to clear my afternoon schedule.

oooo... Korda and Wie teaming up. I may have to clear my afternoon schedule.

If they get hot they'll be unstoppable but if they struggle they both like to hang their heads.

I was dumb not driving over for this as close as it is. The crowd is electric, I bet it's a blast in person.

huh, so the hands thing is a John Cena thing according to the announcers. Makes me like these ladies even more.

Probably already been asked, but who's last name is on Paula's butt? Looks like a military uniform name patch.

Holy drama queens...

I'm really confused what the hell just happened?

Don't cry Paula Creamer, you'll ruin your flag on your cheek!!!!!!

2013 Solheim Cup Thread (Spoilers)

I'm really confused what the hell just happened?

Paula Creamer had a par putt. As the Europeans had already holed out for birdie, she was purely putting to show Lexi Thompson the line so she could hopefully halve the hole. Obviously, the European team didn't want that to happen, so conceded Creamers putt. Paula Creamer and it sounds like the majority of the gallery then threw a hissy fit!

**Edit** Although, it appears it was the caddy that conceded which means the hissy fit is probably justified LOL

Paula Creamer had a par putt. As the Europeans had already holed out for birdie, she was purely putting to show Lexi Thompson the line so she could hopefully halve the hole. Obviously, the European team didn't want that to happen, so conceded Creamers putt. Paula Creamer and it sounds like the majority of the gallery then threw a hissy fit!

**Edit** Although, it appears it was the caddy that conceded which means the hissy fit is probably justified LOL

Still not justified. Actually just shows those rookie's heads are not in the game.

Also, why are all these women wearing bandages??

She putts like a giraffe drinks water
myru8yna.jpg

LMFAO - SO TRUE!

Just watching her putt now and all I can see is a giraffe drinking water - hahahah!

Nice bunker shot by Lexi!

USA better get their heads right or this could get out of hand. Come on Ladies!

USA better get their heads right or this could get out of hand. Come on Ladies!

Yep, losing all four matches now. U.S. should do better in singles, but you don't want to go in needing to win nine out of twelve.

Yep, losing all four matches now. U.S. should do better in singles, but you don't want to go in needing to win nine out of twelve.

Yeah the odds of that happening aren't very good. Lets hope they can get it together soon.

On another note I love the USA staff bag those things are amazing!

Want to see Lexi vs Charley tomorow what a great match that would be :banana:

I like Gerina playing well. Some people from The Big Break can actually golf!

Creamer pulls her team to all square. U.S. is now losing two matches, AS in the others.

What an answer by Hull

tappin from my big as note2

Back