Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
82 and mostly sunny here today. I tee off at 10:30.

It's going to be very windy day today. Hopefully the rest of the leaves will blow off the trees. No golf today.

Still very nice out west. Hope tomorrow is the same for that 12:00 tee time.

the last couple of days have been good.. sunny, about 9-10 degrees.
but ive been at home sick, so couldnt venture out :(

I was so hot today. 70* and I was wearing pants with a black short sleeve polo. I also walked 18.

I was so hot today. 70* and I was wearing pants with a black short sleeve polo. I also walked 18.

A lot of confidence in yourself, Diane! Great trait. hehe Did you have good round other than the hotness?

I try to wear shorts as long as I can. The last couple of time I golfed here I wore those pants you can zip off into cargoes. They became cargo pants partway through the front nine.

A lot of confidence in yourself, Diane! Great trait. hehe Did you have good round other than the hotness?

Of course - one should always be confident.

My golf game is another story.

I cannot believe it is November in Chicago. 70+ with little wind. Great golf day!

Snow overnite here. Bah humbug. I think I hate some of you people, but played last weekend and that's really rare for us in November.

Low 70's Saturday, Low 60's today. It felt really different to play in long pants.

Snow overnite here. Bah humbug. I think I hate some of you people, but played last weekend and that's really rare for us in November.

It was 80 when we hit the turn on Friday. :act-up:

It's going to be almost 60* tomorrow and I'm playing in a fun tournament. What a difference a year makes - last year it was 23* with a 10* windchill for the same tournament. It's going to be a great day assuming I can figure out what to wear.

It's going to be almost 60* tomorrow and I'm playing in a fun tournament. What a difference a year makes - last year it was 23* with a 10* windchill for the same tournament. It's going to be a great day assuming I can figure out what to wear.

That's great, Diane. I suppose you really don't want to wear shorts or a golf skirt in November--do you have any microfiber slacks?

That's great, Diane. I suppose you really don't want to wear shorts or a golf skirt in November--do you have any microfiber slacks?

I saw a woman wearing a golf skirt the other day and even though it's not cold - she looked out of place. I will probably wear black capris.

was quite cold and windy today when we started, torrential rain on the 11th meant we abandoned the game.
i havent played a full 18 in 4 weeks due to weather..:(

Im so tired of the rain. When it finally stops its so wet and soggy its not even worth playing. Winter just needs to come and go already.

Mid 50's here today. I wish I was on the course and not in the office. Pretty mild here today.

Another nice day today, 75 and clear skies. I could do with a little less wind though. Hopefully I can get out and play soon. I have only played twice in the last month and a half.

Supposed to have our regular Wednesday golf game today and it is pouring. Tee time is at 11. Hopefully it stops soon.

You aren't able to get out first at the new place JB? How long are rounds taking there?

It is supposed to be sunny all this holiday weekend a bit on the cool side, Friday and Saturday morning lows around 32º, daytime highs in the fifties. Hope get in at least one round this weekend.

I wanted to go to the range with my father tomorrow, but it's going to rain. Hopefully, Saturday will be nicer. I'm hoping he can help me fix something in my swing.

Send him my way after he's done fixing yours Diane!

Good weather played well. Cooler, breezy weather, played poorly. Good weather, played well again. Must be something to this weather thing...lol Texas golf (for me) at it's finest. Might even try for a few holes today if there is something open. Hopefully the weather between FTW, and home will be decent. I bought a set of clubs from a guy yesterday which will go home with me. (actually I just wanted his golf bag) I will be glad to get back to my steady, warmer, desert, home style of golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back