Happy Thanksgiving

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
Hope everyone here has a happy and safe Thanksgiving day. May your turkey knife forever stay sharp!

Due

Happy Thanksgiving to all! (even though it's still Wednesday here, lol)

It's official here, hehe. 1:12 PM and bed time!

Edit: I must have been tired (AM)

Last edited:
Have a great Turkey Day everybody.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving. I just wrassled my turkey out of its briny bath. We were eyeballin' each other a little bit after the tussle. This might be one of those holiday love hate relationships, as it appears this turkey does not want to be handled. Very slippery and awkward. Like slow dancing with a seal.

Kevin

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Happy Thanksgiving. I just wrassled my turkey out of its briny bath. We were eyeballin' each other a little bit after the tussle. This might be one of those holiday love hate relationships, as it appears this turkey does not want to be handled. Very slippery and awkward. Like slow dancing with a seal.

Kevin

I have never slow danced with a seal, interesting.:act-up:

Kevin

I have never slow danced with a seal, interesting .:act-up:

Happy Turkey Day! Don't put on too many pounds today!

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

I'm trying to herd the girls into the shower, so we can get going. The sooner I get them cleaned up and into the car, the more holes of golf I can play before dinner is served. :D

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Have a few hours at work before I can relax...........

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Eat some great food, and watch some football.

Give thanks brothers and sisters, give thanks.

Kevin

Here's hoping that everyone here has a great and blessed Thanksgiving, enjoy your day.

Here's hoping that everyone here has a great and blessed Thanksgiving, enjoy your day.

Hey Lefty, hope you have a great Thanksgiving. I plan on eating until I fall asleep in my plate, lol.

Have a great day!

Back