2013 THP Invitationals, thank you!

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I wanted to take a minute and think Josh and Morgan for the 2013 invitational series. They circumvented the United States to bring together this community to play some golf, enjoy one another's company, eats some great food, have some great laughs and bond over the sport we all love. That is one heck of a sacrifice by those two and they deserve a big huge thank you.

Hackers Paradise keeps growing. And 2014 I expect will be even bigger than 2013. I am so looking forward to what they have in store for us. Thank you Josh and Morgan for everything you do and these invitationals they are awesome and you guys rock.

Thank you to the numerous sponsors for all of your support and your prizes and always supporting THP it's awesome to thank you very much.

If you haven't had a chance to attend a THP invitational I suggest you make room on your calendar next year and get to one they're so much fun again thank you guys appreciate it.

Amen!!

Well said.
And we'll deserved!

Thanks Josh, Morgan, and THP staff for making this place the gold standard of online communities.

CJ

Definitely. Thanks so much to JB and Morgan for all they do, as well as every sponsor of these Invites. This place is pretty special and they work real hard to make sure it is. Well done!

Well said Freddie. Thank you Josh and Morgan, I am blessed to have met both of you this year as well as tons of other THP'ers that I now call my friends.

Well said freddie

Thank you so much jb and gg for the sacrifices you make to bring us hackers together.

Well said Freddie.

Huge thanks to Josh and Morgan for giving us all a chance to get together and share this passion for the game of golf. Have had a blast meeting so many awesome people and I can't wait to see what 2014 will bring.

Great post/thread, Freddie!

I have never had the opportunity to attend an Invitational, and I hope that changes in 2014. However, the Bridgestone Championship will have to do for me in 2013!

Haven't had this much fun in a while. Fantastic day out there, even when it poured.

Well said Freddie. Everything that Josh and Morgan does, everything they sacrifice for the site is greatly appreciated. I attended the NE Invitational and it was a great experience. A big thanks also goes out to the sponsors as well for there great generosity. Looking forward to what THP has in store for 2014.

This weekend was a bummer to miss. I did get to the first ATL Invitational. Not sure if that was 2013. I hope to make a few next year.

I seriously enjoyed the 4 invitationals I have been to. They are such a great time.

Great post/thread, Freddie!

I have never had the opportunity to attend an Invitational, and I hope that changes in 2014. However, the Bridgestone Championship will have to do for me in 2013!

I am in the same boat. Love that THP is being brought to the people.

Agreed. The THP Invitationals have been a great success.

The competition is fun (even though my score card never seems to show it). But, the real fun is getting together with a bunch of THPers for the weekend. These events have really become the highlight of the golfing season for me. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2014.

Well said Freddie, well said!!!

They great thing that the invitationals do is bring out members for their first THP events. Several guys today in Atlanta were attending their first THP event and I'm sure it was the same at all of them this year.

Thank you Josh and Morgan for all those miles driven and hours behind the wheel! Bringing THP events around the country has been fantastic!

Big thanks to all of the thpers that worked with the respective courses to set up each invitational!

If 2014 can bring THP to Long Island, I will squeal in joy.

Agreed! These are an absolute blast, truly and completely.

THANK YOU to JB and GG!

Couldn't have said it better Freddie!

I only could make 2 this year but an incredible year indeed!!

2013 THP Invitationals, thank you!

They great thing that the invitationals do is bring out members for their first THP events. Several guys today in Atlanta were attending their first THP event and I'm sure it was the same at all of them this year.

Thank you Josh and Morgan for all those miles driven and hours behind the wheel! Bringing THP events around the country has been fantastic!

Well said Freddie and Barry.

The invitationals have only been around for a year and its awesome how many THpers they have brought together!

Thanks Josh & Morgan!

Agreed. The KBS Invitational in NE was my first event and I met several people that I have since gotten to tee it up with again. I've enjoyed the company and getting to know new people. The community here is second to none. I truly mean that; NONE.

Excellent words Freddie:)

I can only speak of what I see & know and ill tell you all that I speak very highly of Josh, Morgan & THP. What they & the staff do is beyond my wildest dreams. I appreciate everything and look forward to making a 2014 event.

Thank you Freddie for putting into words what all of us who love THP feel, well said my friend.

Back