SeeMore Putters Thread

Nice group there war. I will have a OneCS someday.
Love my ONE CS. I should game it more. Perhaps the best putting I have ever done was with that one.
You should give me the 3rd from the right
You've always wanted it. I bet you would be lights out with it, too.

My first kid is due in a couple months, still on the fence about that one haha but...

The gf approved a special purchase to commemorate. I'm thinking PR that I can have engraved later with her bday and initials. Nothing on the PR page peeks my interest though so I'm thinking a email to Alex on Monday is in order to see if we can dig something up.

My first kid is due in a couple months, still on the fence about that one haha but...

The gf approved a special purchase to commemorate. I'm thinking PR that I can have engraved later with her bday and initials. Nothing on the PR page peeks my interest though so I'm thinking a email to Alex on Monday is in order to see if we can dig something up.
Congrats! Birthday and initials would be a nice touch.

I'd consider doing that myself, but the way things are going with my 2 year old, I'd probably be better off just engraving his initials a target date for when he's going to take the putter for his own...he's already claimed most of my stuff and wallet anyway. Might as well go ahead and mark it as his and buy a second:bashful:

headed back down to Hubbard today to see my good friend and SPi Instructor Chris.

should be a fantastic day!

Hope it went well bro!!

I want a M1 with a deep milled face...

After rolling ALOT of different SeeMores in ATL this weekend, I found a good deal on an M2 that I didnt pass up. I cant wait to get it and it to the collection.

After rolling ALOT of different SeeMores in ATL this weekend, I found a good deal on an M2 that I didnt pass up. I cant wait to get it and it to the collection.

Nice dude! I fully expect to see Lee converted over soon

Nice dude! I fully expect to see Lee converted over soon

Me too!! Haha The conditions werent very conducive to good putting Saturday but the RST had me so comfortable with my alignment which is something I have struggled with mightily. Tell Lee, Just say no to Scotty. Haha

Me too!! Haha The conditions werent very conducive to good putting Saturday but the RST had me so comfortable with my alignment which is something I have struggled with mightily. Tell Lee, Just say no to Scotty. Haha

She should of just bootlegged the little green mans on Friday! He obviously didn't use it Saturday.

SeeMore Putters Thread

She should of just bootlegged the little green mans on Friday! He obviously didn't use it Saturday.

It is probably too short for even her. Haha

Had another great day with the seemore. I was playing with my kids so I didn't keep score. However I didn't have any three putts!

That is awesome! Or a putter for when the ball is above your feet on the green. Like 3 feet above

Missed out on a db4 this morning that was brand new looking on eBay. So sad :(

Finally got my Superstroke 1.0 put on to match the paint fill.
ydy9aje9.jpg
y6a6yqyr.jpg
hy9ega3a.jpg

Mudflap sent me one of the new SS 1.0 non-tapered grips since he's so awesome. I'm going to put it on my FPG2.

Mudflap sent me one of the new SS 1.0 non-tapered grips since he's so awesome. I'm going to put it on my FPG2.

MF is a great one.

I'm curious to hear what you think. I love those grips.

I already like it better than the reverse taper.

Took the mFGP to the practice green Saturday and had a real nice time. I don't know why, but I like it more than the bronze one I have by a huge margin.

I already like it better than the reverse taper.

Took the mFGP to the practice green Saturday and had a real nice time. I don't know why, but I like it more than the bronze one I have by a huge margin.

I agree on both counts of your post sir.

On the putters, for me it was the sound, the FGP was just more "tingy" to my ears and not in a good way. I'm picky in that area though, as we all know.

I was just looking for this thread. I called Alex this morning and in the matter of 5 minutes had the specs I needed and an RA number so have the M2 shipped directly to them from the ebayer. New blue feeltec grip, white patent head cover, 365g headweight (counterbalanced) and new shaft, plus free shipping for a nominal nominal fee. He had all my info in the system already. They are just an amazing company.

I agree on both counts of your post sir.

On the putters, for me it was the sound, the FGP was just more "tingy" to my ears and not in a good way. I'm picky in that area though, as we all know.

Me too and I do think thats a big part of it. I like the black too. I'm glad I have just had it in the bag exclusively here for a little while. I am still feeling a little yippy in close, but everything else is a-ok.

Back