Now that's funny.

Is that the cat version of JB?

anyjagu4.jpg

jyhepumy.jpg

3uhu7w.jpg

I sent this to DevRickus last week

1185894_10151637663571997_177221765_n.png

3tnmb3.jpg

Didn't know I wondered into the random photo thread...

Job done. Mission accomplished.

Didn't know I wondered into the random photo thread...

Keygan, we're trying to make people happy. It's been very serious in this thread.

Hi everyone.

My name's Nate. I like long walks on the beach, scotch, whacking a white ball around a plot of land, and Bears. How's everyone doing?

Hi, Nate. I like walking iron the beach. I drink scotch occasionally, although I prefer Irish whiskey. I certainly do like golf.

I'm not sure why you're a fan of the Chicago Bears since you live in NJ. But, to each his own.

19th hole is Satchmo territory.

Haven't been able to play golf in months, busy schedule so I haven't been able to add there haha

Hi, Nate. I like walking iron the beach. I drink scotch occasionally, although I prefer Irish whiskey. I certainly do like golf.

I'm not sure why you're a fan of the Chicago Bears since you live in NJ. But, to each his own.

You iron the beach while walking? That sounds like a liability.

Hey man. I'm a Vikings fan. I know that might turn some people off. Irish whiskey is delicious. I won't go into the Bear thing. It's for your own good. :alien:

Hey man. I'm a Vikings fan. I know that might turn some people off. Irish whiskey is delicious. I won't go into the Bear thing. It's for your own good. :alien:

[That's the joke]

I knew I liked you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back