The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I can't find my casual black belt. I need it for the next few days.

Sounds like it may be tough to find. I bet you find it in the last place you look.

I can't find my casual black belt. I need it for the next few days.

Suspenders. Throw in a striped shirt and some face paint, and you can mime your way through the next few days.

Kevin

Sounds like it may be tough to find. I bet you find it in the last place you look.

You are too cute Smallie.

I need to be more careful about what I wish for - my father is all gung-ho about fixing my swing now. He has a whole lesson planned for later with DVDs and books. I wonder if there will be a quiz.

It's snowing here. :angry:

How does Grace do in the snow with her little legs?

We had a dachshund when we were kids and whenever we had a really deep snow, we'd shovel a path for her out into the yard!

You are too cute Smallie.

I need to be more careful about what I wish for - my father is all gung-ho about fixing my swing now. He has a whole lesson planned for later with DVDs and books. I wonder if there will be a quiz.

Cool! Make sure you tell us which books and DVDs!

How does Grace do in the snow with her little legs?

My dog (Chow/Lab mix) used to go out in the snow and put his nose in it, then run. He looked like a mini snow plow. He LOVED the snow. He would go out in the yard and lay in the snow until he melted a spot down to the grass, then let it snow on him.

Best.Dog.Ever.

By the time I posted about the snow it had stopped and melted. Grace doesn't mind the snow as long as it's not too deep. If it gets too deep then we have to dig out a spot for her to go. She'll do her business there and then go through the deeper snow.

By the time I posted about the snow it had stopped and melted. Grace doesn't mind the snow as long as it's not too deep. If it gets too deep then we have to dig out a spot for her to go. She'll do her business there and then go through the deeper snow.

Phillip and Nicky will forge one path in the snow and use that one and that one only until it melts. I'm not mentally ready for snow yet.

How many Bassets do we have? Four?

Phillip and Nicholas
Grace
Lulu

How many Bassets do we have? Four?

Phillip and Nicholas
Grace
Lulu

I think that's it. Unless someone else is holding out on us and not telling us about theirs.

They are the only ones I know about. Phillip will be 11 in two weeks. Grace is 4 and Nicky and Lulu are both 2.

I thought Grace was 6.

Its not much of a gang yet Harry but its getting there.

They could do some serious damage to a 40 pound bag of kibble though. :laughing:

Its not much of a gang yet Harry but its getting there.

My friend just adopted 3 labs from a lab rescue. There was another one up for adoption - a lab/basset mix. Could be the perfect dog for Harry.

Do those basset hounds need a lot exercise, i.e. running, or are they happy with a daily stroll. They seem like they would be very good at laying down.

Kevin

Do those basset hounds need a lot exercise, i.e. running, or are they happy with a daily stroll. They seem like they would be very good at laying down.

Kevin

A daily stroll delights them, but just laying down is even better. Their favorite is laying down and having their belly rubbed.

A daily stroll delights them, but just laying down is even better. Their favorite is laying down and having their belly rubbed.

My kind of dog.

Kevin

My friend just adopted 3 labs from a lab rescue. There was another one up for adoption - a lab/basset mix. Could be the perfect dog for Harry.

Harry had his dog.

KonaHike2.jpg

KonaHike3.jpg

KonaPresent.jpg

Best.Dog.Ever.

(Black dogs are hard to photograph.)

I don't understand you Harry.

Back