DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull Run isn't too bad as long as you don't play weekend mornings. Usually around $50-$60 including a cart on golfnow

Bull Run isn't too bad as long as you don't play weekend mornings. Usually around $50-$60 including a cart on golfnow

That's not bad at all.

I can try and get a roll call together and see how many people we can get.

I'd be interested; however, I am not very good at all.

That's not bad at all.

I can try and get a roll call together and see how many people we can get.
Depends on the weekend for me buddy

My September availability just got crushed today. Would have really like to make it.

I am going to the david Ledbetter Cadillac/Callaway, clinic and demo at Trump National early in the month.

Is anyone else going to that? I got an invite from Callaway Marketing.

Depends on the weekend for me buddy

Ok well why don't we set out a couple different weekends and see what works for people. I have a bunch going on this week so I may not get to it till later tomorrow night or Thursday night.

I would like to get as many people as we can but if it is the weekend I am generally pretty flexible unless the wife has something planned for us.

Definitely down for a round a Bull run. Was just talking about it with some guys in my league last night. Hopefully my wife's schedule agrees. :D

I will be on vacation September 6th thru the 15th, my wife's birthday is the 23rd so I can plan for the 21st or the 28th to take her out. After that I am wide open as my busy time of year is officially over. Hell even October would be great with the cooler days? I do want to get a round or 2 in with some local dudes.

I will try and get something together tomorrow afternoon and get some different dates.

Hey all I'm playing some twilight at Mt. Pleasant in Baltimore today at 4pm-ish with a coworker if anyone wants to tag along. Shouldn't be too busy so we're just walking on. PM if you are interested

Hey all I'm playing some twilight at Mt. Pleasant in Baltimore today at 4pm-ish with a coworker if anyone wants to tag along. Shouldn't be too busy so we're just walking on. PM if you are interested

Hey THM, hope the round went well. It sure was beautiful today.

Hey THM, hope the round went well. It sure was beautiful today.

Thanks. It was a beautiful day too bad my score wasn't. Played Eisenhower instead. It wasn't in great shape and combine that with 3 oob shots on the front 9 and shot an awful 54. I had to scramble on the back nine and got back to bogey golf and shot a 45 on the back 9 for a 99.

It was just one of those unlucky days but I got to go out and play so overall still a great day.

OK here we go I am sorry it took me so long to get this together but better late than never. Lets do a roll call here.

I know there are quite a few of us in different locations with obvious driving times and traffic considered might not be doable for all. So lets try this:

RESPOND with a quote with your preference for the date.

Sept. 7 or 8th
Sept. 14th or 15th
Sept. 21st or 22nd
Sept. 28th or 29th
Oct. 5th or 6th
OCT. 12 or 13th

My theory is lets see who is available and then we can pick a convenient location for all those that want to attend. I will honestly try and keep up with all of this but I make no promises.

Lets get after it guys!

OK here we go I am sorry it took me so long to get this together but better late than never. Lets do a roll call here.

I know there are quite a few of us in different locations with obvious driving times and traffic considered might not be doable for all. So lets try this:

Sept. 7 or 8th
Sept. 14th or 15th
Sept. 21st or 22nd
Sept. 28th or 29th
Oct. 5th or 6th
OCT. 12 or 13th

My theory is lets see who is available and then we can pick a convenient location for all those that want to attend. I will honestly try and keep up with all of this but I make no promises.

Lets get after it guys!

I'm good for October and maybe one of the later September dates. I will be in myrtle for the first 2 September dates.

Sept. 7 or 8th
Sept. 14th or 15th
Sept. 21st or 22nd
Sept. 28th or 29th
Oct. 5th or 6th
OCT. 12 or 13th

Lets get after it guys!

All of those dates work for me!

I could do September 29th!

I'm mildly interested. October would be best for me but don't let that factor into the decision

I'm good for October and maybe one of the later September dates. I will be in myrtle for the first 2 September dates.

All of those dates work for me!

I could do September 29th!

I'm mildly interested. October would be best for me but don't let that factor into the decision

OK we have a little interest here and it seems that end of September/ Early October works best for most of us. I would prefer Saturday with the NFL season kicking into full gear.

OK we have a little interest here and it seems that end of September/ Early October works best for most of us. I would prefer Saturday with the NFL season kicking into full gear.

Sounds like a solid plan to me.

Ok executive decision lets try for September 28th or October 5th both Saturdays. I can do either.

I would also prefer to stay in VA but if itsnt too far into MD I could make the trip.

Who is in? I would really like to get a good group but lets see who can make it.

We're planning on attending as long as its not a conflict with a pending trip to Ohio.

We're planning on attending as long as its not a conflict with a pending trip to Ohio.

Saturday 10/05 for me

Good stuff thanks for responding. Sorry I havent not been on top of this but work is kicking into high gear(you guessed it teacher here) so the last 2 weeks have been busy.
I would like to get a course figured out but I want to try and appeal to as many people as possible. So what are your thoughts? We have some time to plan this but getting it started early can never hurt.

So far we have:

The Crest4
T2GRN18 +1 (?)
livegolf

Let me know if you are interested and I will add you to the list.

Thanks guys and lets make this happen!

We are going to Columbus 26th October. that the only blackout weekend at this point. Put me down for 2 possibly a third depending on when and where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back