Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Ten days ago the family had our eyes checked. Jr. Lancer can see like a bird of prey. Mrs. Esox and I are old. She needed her first glasses ever, and I needed a change in prescription, with major tweaking to the bi-focal. Yesterday, our optometrist brought the glasses with him when he came for Thanksgiving dinner.

My new frames are a Tommy Hilfilger design. Half frame silver in the front with wider black side pieces. They are really sharp. They go very nicely with my silver hair and steely blue eyes. When I look in the mirror they make we want to put on a tuxedo and play Baccarat. I feel like a secret agent.

A secret agent that can actually see what he's doing, so I have that going for me.

Kevin

No pictures?

Been wearing my bifocals a lot more recently. Has taken a long time to get used to them.

Been wearing my bifocals a lot more recently. Has taken a long time to get used to them.

Once you're comfortable, there's no going back.

Kevin

It always makes me smile when I'm ignored. Of course, it makes me smile when I ignore a post too.

It always makes me smile when I'm ignored. Of course, it makes me smile when I ignore a post too.

I was going to back to you, Cupcake. I'll post a pic of my glasses. You post a pic of those skinny jeans that fit this morning. LOL.

Kevin

I was going to back to you, Cupcake. I'll post a pic of my glasses. You post a pic of those skinny jeans that fit this morning. LOL.

Kevin

Had a feeling you'd mention that, but there's no way I'm going to ask my parents to take that picture.

Had a feeling you'd mention that, but there's no way I'm going to ask my parents to take that picture.

Hehehe. I don't blame you, but I do like nice pictures of blue jeans.

Kevin

Hehehe. I don't blame you, but I do like nice pictures of blue jeans.

Kevin

Taken from the back no doubt.

I had a picture of you in my head - now it's all messed up so you're going to be a dog now too.

Here's a couple pictures. First the glasses. Then a side view of me wearing the glasses. When I see them on in the picture, I'm afraid they make my head look small.

Kevin

glasses003.jpg
[/IMG]

glasses002.jpg
[/IMG]

The glasses are nice. Wimaraners do have small heads.

The glasses are nice. Wimaraners do have small heads.

Way, way, way, too sleek, IMO, but I guess I was sleek and fast at some point. Probably during the Disco Era.

Kevin

Way, way, way, too sleek, IMO, but I guess I was sleek and fast at some point. Probably during the Disco Era.

Kevin

I'm aware of that from your posts, but when I picture dogs - I picture the dog you are from what you post if that makes sense.

Guess which one is Kevin.

Ah! I've been exposed! LOL. That'll make her change my dog.

Kevin

That's easy - he said he has silver hair.

Kevin - You're much slimmer than I expected after reading your posts.

That's easy - he said he has silver hair.

Kevin - You're much slimmer than I expected after reading your posts.

I asked Dyna to only take pictures from a flattering angle.

Kevin

That's why their are mirrors! Just point the camera over your shoulder into the mirror and voila, a skinny jeans pic.:act-up:

My new frames are a Tommy Hilfilger design. Half frame silver in the front with wider black side pieces. They are really sharp. They go very nicely with my silver hair and steely blue eyes. When I look in the mirror they make we want to put on a tuxedo and play Baccarat. I feel like a secret agent.

Kevin

:love::lashes::love:

Spoiler
Except Diane beat me to it.

Back