The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Since TheToppDog is no longer on the forum, do we have 2 spots open?

#pleasesayyes

Oh no. I guess #chad will have to redo the vine...

Time to go #8deep THP! Can't wait to find out the last member of the #DreamTeam. Knowing the team is fully assembled will make this even more exciting. But what's the next contest going to entail? Hmmm that'll be interesting.

Since TheToppDog is no longer on the forum, do we have 2 spots open?

#pleasesayyes

Does that mean that the 2 banners under your name should go away MCook?

Hi! Still here. Just made a name change.

I think you should re-apply now. When you get the final spot as GregDan you can then list your other spot in the marketplace

I was going to say that I have the real definition of being "Lawyered" as ATL likes to use. Being screwed right? So we decided to #Lawyer him and remove him from the #Grandaddy. That is being #Lawyered.

All in fun of course, Seth is going to wear the green and white proudly.

I think you should re-apply now. When you get the final spot as GregDan you can then list your other spot in the marketplace

Haha. Man I wonder how much I could sell that for? Probably nothing but I could host my own contest. That could be fun.

Haha. Man I wonder how much I could sell that for? Probably nothing but I could host my own contest. That could be fun.

that could be a fun contest.

Oh the endless possibilities....maybe new member HashtagChad would apply. Oh that'd be good playing both sides.

Oh the endless possibilities....maybe new member HashtagChad would apply. Oh that'd be good playing both sides.

That would be so cruel.

Can't wait to see what the final contest will be! One last crack at getting into the #granddaddy, best of luck to everyone who enters!

I'm getting really confused... who's on first?

man can't wait to hear about the final contest!

Let's get this last spot on the #Grandaddy filled, excited to make the team, or at least welcome the last one to the team. #letsdothis

man can't wait to hear about the final contest!

The only way your getting in is if "Goldilocks" comes back!

I joke of course:)

#DreamTeam assemble!!!

Yes, can't wait! Man I want that last spot! Duh...

The only way your getting in is if "Goldilocks" comes back!

I joke of course:)

There are SOOOO many more people than me that deserve to be in it... But if it meant rivaling Hashtag's hair for me to get in, I could make a solid run at it.

There are SOOOO many more people than me that deserve to be in it... But if it meant rivaling Hashtag's hair for me to get in, I could make a solid run at it.

Seeing how many of the participants of the #grandaddy got in with contests, it appears that if you're active with contests you'll have a chance. Also, being an active THPer that's awesome (like JJ) also helps a lot.

Back