Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

uzu6edu2.jpg

I have a few up for grabs. Lets start with these two. First two people to respond get it. Pick one.

uzu6edu2.jpg

I have a few up for grabs. Lets start with these two. First two people to respond get it. Pick one.

Mizuno! See you soon.

Here is my haul from this weekend...

An amazing Merion marker from my friend Kevin (T2GRN18), two from Trophy Club where the invitational was held, one from River Pines (played this morning), a wicked Bay Hill marker from Freddie the greatest Kongstar ever, and an unreal looking Lyman Orchards marker from my awesome friend Ricky!!!!!

20130819_002149.jpg

What amazing friends I have on THP. Unbelievable the generosity I see towards me, and others, on a daily basis.

Loving that Merion ball marker, Dan. Great collection!

That trophy club one is sweet!!

I like the Red/black one better of the two but I love them. Glad I bought both.

that's funny. I prefer the blue/white! River Pines only had one option, and then a bunch of random ones.. #NotCheap

that's funny. I prefer the blue/white! River Pines only had one option, and then a bunch of random ones.. #NotCheap

#NJDevils

I just found these. Might have to put them in some THP Prize packs for our contest winners.

purere7e.jpg

I just found these. Might have to put them in some THP Prize packs for our contest winners.

Might have to be be significantly more aggressive in stalking the tour van.

Whoa. Thats a lot of markers JB

purere7e.jpg

Nice, I like the way you think!

Short of dropping a nice chunk of cash on the bay, these are tough to come by!

Oh, and I picked up this combo repair tool hat marker combo while at the Alberta get together with Scrap Iron, Tedfroop and Renren89.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376954011901.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376954011901.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 0
Oh, and I picked up this combo repair tool hat marker combo while at the Alberta get together with Scrap Iron, Tedfroop and Renren89.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

What is that maple leaf thing in the bottom left? Is that for a hat?

If so, that is SICK!!!!!

What is that maple leaf thing in the bottom left? Is that for a hat?

If so, that is SICK!!!!!

Yup, it's the hat clip and the magnet is just below it for the ball marker.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Can't think of a better place to ask.
Looking for 1 or 2 Cobra markers. Got 2 locals to trade.

tappin from my big as note2

Just picked up a PGA Championship Callaway coin off the bay!!

Now to wait out a decent deal on the Augusta coin and US Open coin to complete the set!

Just picked up a PGA Championship Callaway coin off the bay!!

Now to wait out a decent deal on the Augusta coin and US Open coin to complete the set!

Wish I had known you were looking for one. Driving range here in Rochester has a bunch of them and is selling them for $10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Wish I had known you were looking for one. Driving range here in Rochester has a bunch of them and is selling them for $10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nooooooooooooo!!!! Its the only one I dont have!!! ARGHHHH

Back