Tell a lie about the previous poster.

Thinks driver's caps are the most ridiculous things ever!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

....Thinks Algee can power the fridge............

Nubbins putter is a nickname he got from his girlfriend....

Ghostbeezy is a contraction of "Ghost Breezy" because as a child he was always the source of rancid clouds and breezes in grade school classrooms and the teachers always had to politely blame it on a so called "breezy ghost"

Ghostbeezy is a contraction of "Ghost Breezy" because as a child he was always the source of rancid clouds and breezes in grade school classrooms and the teachers always had to politely blame it on a so called "breezy ghost"

Thinks Trailer Park Boys is a documentary of his life.

Isn't really all that into Titleist clubs.

Isn't in tune with shows and movies set in red neck Canada.

RatFink is actually an anagram for Frat-Ink.
He has a fraternity tattoo of the wrong Frat as a cruel joke from a drunken night with his frat brothers.

RatFink is actually an anagram for Frat-Ink.
He has a fraternity tattoo of the wrong Frat as a cruel joke from a drunken night with his frat brothers.

likes to order his eggs "medium rare" just to see the waitress's reaction.

likes to order his eggs "medium rare" just to see the waitress's reaction.

These are someone else's legs:

Makes pretty cool shadow boxes by himself.

Thinks he's good at discussions and debates because when he was young people called him a discussing master debater. He's also hard of hearing.

Thinks he's good at discussions and debates because when he was young people called him a discussing master debater. He's also hard of hearing.

That was actually quite witty. Now on to the point at hand.

Thinks that he IS the man with two brains.

Isn't in tune with shows and movies set in red neck Canada.

This is off subject but you gotta check this out. Trailer Park Boys: The Board Game.

This is off subject but you gotta check this out. Trailer Park Boys: The Board Game.

Always keeps threads on track

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

His THP moniker was inspired by Rob van Winkle and his time in prison.

Back