DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, there's our 4. Will post once we have a time.

Also, I have a xhot hybrid (16*) that will be on the market soon if anyone is interested.

What about a Amp Cell 3-4?????

16* That is one crazy loft for a hybrid. What were you intending to use that for. Not sure that I have ever seen a 16* club. I would imagine it to be seriously long.

Its basically a 2h. It shouldve flowed nicely with the hyrons

Its basically a 2h. It shouldve flowed nicely with the hyrons

Have you had a chance to bend my clubs? No rush, just curious.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Have you had a chance to bend my clubs? No rush, just curious.

No, work is killing my free time, but my last day is friday since school starts so next week they will be done!

He's going fishing this weekend anyway. Take your time.
And good luck to you Andrew. I hope you have a great time down there this weekend. I was telling my wife about your fishing tournment and she said she will make room in the freezer, if you need the space. She loves fresh fish. Saltwater, not fresh water. Have fun and fall out of the boat.
No, work is killing my free time, but my last day is friday since school starts so next week they will be done!

He's going fishing this weekend anyway. Take your time.
And good luck to you Andrew. I hope you have a great time down there this weekend. I was telling my wife about your fishing tournment and she said she will make room in the freezer, if you need the space. She loves fresh fish. Saltwater, not fresh water. Have fun and fall out of the boat.

Thanks Eddie! If I fallout, I will just stand up! Lol. Hell, I will be fishing in 1-2ft of water. I will do my best to bring you some fresh fish. Maybe i will have enough to do a THP fish fry. I will be posting pics and updates on Twitter. Follow me on my new business acct. @DirtyBayRods I will be updating starting on Thursday.

Last edited:
That sounds cool. I have you loaded on twitter now and look forward to following along. Now show us your fishing skills.
Thanks Eddie! If I fallout, I will just stand up! Lol. Hell, I will be fishing in 1-2ft of water. I will do my best to bring you some fresh fish. Maybe i will have enough to do a THP fish fry. I will be posting pics and updates on Twitter. Follow me on my new business acct. @DirtyBayRods I will be updating starting on Thursday.

What about a Amp Cell 3-4?????

That's what I have now which I haven't hit yet. Also have a Mashie F3 at 15.5 that I need to get out with.

Unsure who else bought the deal.

We could hit Willow after I get off work Wednesday, if you want. Something familiar and close. The earliest that I could tee off is around 3. Not sure what kind of game I have at this time, but it would sure be fun.

Sorry but can't make it. I am leaving again Thursday morning early and just have to much to do. Right now I do not know my return date and that sucks as I have not hit a ball in just about a month now.

Tee time has been set for 12:15 on Sunday.

Ill bring that adams hybrid as well. Maybe you should just take the week off, alot of times thats when I play my best...

Cookie do you know who all bought PL coupons that would want to join us? We can get 2-3 tee times again. This is also closer to mastepp (sp) so maybe he will join us

Hate that I can't make it, but I'm doing the iDeal Golfer deal from Links at Lands End, going to play 72 holes + an overnight stay at their lodge for $99. Hard to pass that up. Have fun and I'll do my best to join you soon.

Where is the tournament?

Hate that I can't make it, but I'm doing the iDeal Golfer deal from Links at Lands End, going to play 72 holes + an overnight stay at their lodge for $99. Hard to pass that up. Have fun and I'll do my best to join you soon.

Enjoy that. I was there at the end of July, good conditions and a deal thats hard to beat

Where is the tournament?

Tournament is at South Padre Island. Pretty excited to do some serious fishing.

Tee time has been set for 12:15 on Sunday.

Thanks cookie. I plan on being there early to hit the range. Not sure which clown is going to show up for Sundays round, The golfer, or the guy that likes to walk through the trees looking for balls.

Thanks cookie. I plan on being there early to hit the range. Not sure which clown is going to show up for Sundays round, The golfer, or the guy that likes to walk through the trees looking for balls.

Same here, will be there by 11.

Bring the golfer, I've got the tree guy taken care of.

Bring the golfer, I've got the tree guy taken care of.

I hope I do Matthew. I really do. It is so much more enjoyable when you can hit a golf shot like you know you can.

I'm trying to find my "A" game for Sunday.

I would settle for A, B, or C, but not the guy from last Saturday. He did not know how to hit the ball at all. I think he was just starting out golfing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back