Who's swing on tour is your favorite and why?

John Daly's! How the hell does he do that? I think the guy is double jointed between his shoulder blades or something, hurts me just watching.

1. Westy, Its commanding with lots of power.
2. Furyk, I just love those quirky pirouttes/loops in his swing
3. Els, looks so effortless.

My favorite is Fred Couples. The smooth, effortless power is great to watch.

This might not be number 1 but for me it's top 3.
John Daly it's natural and loose. I think a lot of guys now days are tight trying to get into proper positions and over power everything.

Michelle Wie. It's long smooth and flexible. I love seeing her finish her follow through on full shots especially with the driver.

KJ Choi. Dude has a really powerful hip drive and generates a ton of power off the ground. One of my favorite swings to watch because it's one I'm usually trying to emulate.

Stricker, Couples, Donald and my favorite is Anna Nordqvist!

Dufner on the PGA. Definition of connected.

Inbee Park on any tour. Definition of using gravity, physics and your pivot to power a swing. Just effortless power. I also love that it is an old, old school swing that just confounds the announcers who have been hammered with Adam Scott, Adam Scott, Adam Scott, positions, positions, positions, restricted hip turn, restricted hip turn, restricted hip turn, etc.

Couples goes without saying but is a mandatory response for me along with Vijay Singh.

All time fav is of course Sam Snead. Best one ever.

hunter mahan. i wanna swing like him when i grow up

he's not my favorite golfer but duffner has probably the best swing.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Love Adam Scott's swing!!!!

My favorite is Fred Couples. The smooth, effortless power is great to watch.

Agreed. Freddy is by far my favorite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Put me in the Freddie camp as well. Also like the was Stricker swings.

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

My favorite swing has to be Freddy. But my favorite to watch hit driver off the tee is probably Dustin Johnson

Adam Scott. Luke Donald. Ernie Els. John Sendon. Of those, Els and Sendon I could watch all day.

I wish I had Sam Snead's swing, it was beautiful and worked for his entire life.

Steve Stricker. One, two and pow :thumb:.

Fred Couples and Jason Dufner for me. I really wish I cared about golf when Couples was in his prime. I really like Kuchars as well, I copied his little move where he raises up to stop catching it fat so much and it worked wonders!

Another vote for the silky smooth swing of Couples.

I like Lee Westwoods.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Ernie Els. It's just so effortless.

Except in majors. :eyepoke:

Back