Future THP item suggestions

If the back doesn't show a enough interest, I think a small organizer bag for keeping an extra set of clothes in the car would be a good idea.

I have one and was glad I did last night as I ended up playing an impromptu round.

Rumor has it, THP Tumblers are being ordered. Rumor is that they are the 24oz size that everybody requested too.

Rumor has it, THP Tumblers are being ordered. Rumor is that they are the 24oz size that everybody requested too.
That is the perfect Albatross cup, fyi.

perfect!

I like that rumor

Ok, put em in the store & ship em out when they arrive :D

tappin from my big as note2

Perfect! Now we can order our tumblers and coozies at the same time.

I'm all in on a Tumbler

I would love to see a new THP hat logo. This is the new THP.

IMO that one looks dated and very rigid. It doesn't correlate well with the !

TTing

Tumblers are nice, but a really good water bottle like a Hydroflask would be great. I just bought my second one, so much better than a standard cup or tumbler on the course.

This tumbler rumor has me more than just a bit excited!

Really happy about the tumblers being ordered!!!

I would love to see a new THP hat logo. This is the new THP.

IMO that one looks dated and very rigid. It doesn't correlate well with the !

TTing
really?

Yeah man. It looks so square and boxy. Our ! logo is elaborate, yet simple. Elegant, and noticeable.

I would love and welcome a new one for sure. The old one served its purpose and did so for a great amount of time.

TTing

Yeah man. It looks so square and boxy. Our ! logo is elaborate, yet simple. Elegant, and noticeable.

I would love and welcome a new one for sure. The old one served its purpose and did so for a great amount of time.

TTing

I can see your point, to some degrees simple is better. I don't feel we should retire the old logo at all, but to have a simplistic alternate logo could work on some things.

For example...if we had a back glass sticker. I don't want people thinking my initials are THP. But if I had the ! logo, they might ask questions about what the ! point stands for, rather than think my name is Thain Henry Parker, or whatever! lol

Last edited:
I can see your point, to some degrees simple is better. I don't feel we should retire the old logo at all, but to have a simplistic alternate logo could work on some things.

For example...if we had a back glass sticker. I don't want people thinking my initials are THP. But if I had the ! logo, they might ask questions about what the ! point stands for, rather than think my name is Thain Henry Parker, or whatever! lol

I'm talking strictly the hat logo

TTing

Im so confused. To answer a question (not even sure its a question), THP has one logo. Its at the top of the website and forum. THP also uses the letters in certain formats for a few other things such as some (not all) of our hats.

Our exclamation point that shows a ball going into the hole is definitely not getting changed.

Our exclamation point that shows a ball going into the hole is definitely not getting changed.

I wouldn't change that at all. It's very much like (IMO) the Nike Swoosh of THP. It's the statement logo of THP, and I feel it does and can stand on it's own in some situations.

Tumblers are nice, but a really good water bottle like a Hydroflask would be great. I just bought my second one, so much better than a standard cup or tumbler on the course.

That would be pretty cool

Back