Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

The mid-slim 3.0 is staying on my putter after this morning's short-game practice session.

I am pretty amazed that something so simple makes such a difference.

3.0 user and believer right here!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I put a 1.0 on my #7 Metal-X last night. Gonna putt around the house tonight and hopefully play on Thursday.

I have joined this club...and I like it. Got a mid-slim 2.0, it feels way more natural than I thought it would.

Played my first round with a super stroke grip. I rolled the ball quite well, 30 putts. 13 putts on the front nine and 17 on the back. Made two bombs from out side 25 feet. It's a different feel, but I really like it. I'm wondering why I took so long to make the change now.

I put a super stroke 3.0 green on my circa 62 #2 about three weeks ago and I love it. I was having problems with consistency due to popping at putts here and there, the super stroke helps take your hands out of the putt. It took a little getting use to, but I am putting better now.

I just put on the red 3.0

It is freakin amazing!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've got the slim light and it just seems to fit perfect into my hands. I found with regular size grips I would put a death grip on the putter.

I just bought a 3.0 Slim, looking forward to seeing if it will settle my hands a bit on the short putts.

I just bought a 3.0 Slim, looking forward to seeing if it will settle my hands a bit on the short putts.

I was about to post the exact same thing!

i cant wait to try my 3.0 Slim friday morning

Never heard of it....Gonna have to check out this mysterious item.....

i'm currently using an iomic standard putter grip and i really love the soft feel and texture...really contemplating on trying out the superstroke, would u guys have a recommendation? i'm hoping the golftown has the grips on putters so i can try them out myself...i'm leaning towards the 3.0 as it looks like the most popular in this thread. worse case scenario, i'm down 25$ and i'll re-install my iomic grip

Just put a 3.0 on my Nike method mallet. So far liking the feel

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Just added a 3.0 to my Seemore...haven't gamed it yet though. Hopefully this Friday.

Just ordered some extra midslims for any of my impulse putter buys for the remainder of the year.

Ordered a 1.0 last night! I'll let you guys know how it goes once it comes and I try it out.

45 pages, mostly positive and I feel like this is the dumbest question but what does a SS actually do for you?

Even the website doesn't talk about why, just the results....

Helps remove hands from putting stroke, as well as relieve tension for me. I find that I can get wrist-y on both short and long putts. The larger grip makes it harder to involve my wrists. In addition, having a grip that fits better in my hands removes tension.

45 pages, mostly positive and I feel like this is the dumbest question but what does a SS actually do for you?

Even the website doesn't talk about why, just the results....

Only speaking for myself, because the grip is bigger and more rounded, it's easier for me to hold the putter without as much tension in my hands. As a result, my hands and wrists are more comfortable staying in position throughout the stroke. It's done a lot for me to get rid of excessive forward press in my putting that resulted in a lot of skidding and issues with pace.

Because it's non-tapered, it sits in the hand much like a tennis racket or hockey stick, to me anyway. Also, because it's non-tapered, putting with a left hand low grip (for righties) is easier and feels more comfortable. While that's not how I putt, it's far more comfortable with a SS grip than a more conventional one.

Just added a 3.0 to my Seemore...haven't gamed it yet though. Hopefully this Friday.

actually played first round with it on yesterday...best putting round of my life. 31 putts, including 2 from outside 20 feet.

Borrowed my neighbors scotty cameron with super stroke, just wow. He said he would get me a super stroke grip, felt loose in my hand. Like it!!

Added a 2.0 mid-slim to my Seemore Si3 today. Just feels really natural rolling it on the carpet, and can't wait to hit the course!

Added a 2.0 mid-slim to my Seemore Si3 today. Just feels really natural rolling it on the carpet, and can't wait to hit the course!

perhaps we can try to get out on Sunday

I added this to my Versa and it never felt better.

My previous 3.0 order was cancelled due to a listing error. I got a new one on the way though and it will be going on the SS12 as soon as it gets in.

Back