JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A short week again as we have games on Turkey Day. GG and I are 1/2 a game out of first to The Gasman's World Domination team. We go head to head this week and we do not like our matchups. All 3 of our starting RB's play teams that defend the run well.

Hopefully somebody will have a break out game.

• Admin
You have to love Driver having the best game of the season points wise and the game is not nearly over yet. It figures the week he is going against us. hehe

You have to love Driver having the best game of the season points wise and the game is not nearly over yet. It figures the week he is going against us. hehe

Driver is the man. Our kickers went head to head too. I can taste domination and it tastes good. :act-up:

When do Saturday games start?

• Admin
After college football is over.

Driver has his most yards of the year against us...Go figure. We are still favored to win TGM, and I cannot figure out why.

Probably because they figure anyone who would go with Cutler has no business winning.

• Admin
Probably because they figure anyone who would go with Cutler has no business winning.

That is funny, but the rest of your team is pretty loaded. Both teams are fairly stacked heading into the weekend. We still have to make our choice between Pierre Thomas and Maroney. They play against each other Monday night.

• Admin
Good luck today everybody.

Good luck! Were putting up our tree today and since its not raining I'll probably do the lights on the house too. And need to do it all before 1PM lol.

My money men are hurt, so I can pretty much hang it up.

I am about a 20 point underdog, but you never know. Hopefully Manning will put up better numbers than the last 2 weeks and Jackson has been putting up great numbers the last few weeks so there is a chance. Of course, if Welker wants to have another 15 reception game that wouldn't hurt! Good luck everyone!

ESPN is reporting that Kurt Warner woke up not feeling well. While he will probably start, my question is, will they keep him in. Our other option is Vince Young and they play each other.

Who is out from your team? I might be looking at the wrong team.

Turner and Benson are both questionable. I also screwed up and played Culpepper because I thought Stafford would be out.:banghead:

Turner is playing. Benson is out. Not so bad with just 1 RB out. We have had injuries plague us for 3 straight weeks.

Gasman's players are dropping like flys right now. Both Deangleo Williams and D. Jackson both got hurt. Its sad to see that of course, but it is the only way we think we have a chance to win this week with our QB out.

EDIT: Both seem to be back in the game.

Man what happened with Steve Smith? He gave me no points this week.

He caught a TD that was called back because he was bobbling it. They struggled all day. We are having that with Roddy White with only 5 points because Matt Ryan is out.

Its all up to Cutler and the Chargers defense now. Im pretty sure youll take me this week.

Not so sure TGM. Our starting QB is out and MJD is hurting despite playing.

Not so sure TGM. Our starting QB is out and MJD is hurting despite playing.

Well im crossing my fingers.:act-up:

Your not done yet TGM. Your defense is putting on a clinic right now. 18 points already.

Gotta love when your bench is outscoring your starters... and to add salt to my own wounds I have Forset on my bench and every other league Im playing AGAINST him.

Kevin,
How about GG and I that drafted both Forsett and Jamal Charles in the last 2 rounds of our THP draft and dumped both of them. Both are having huge days today.

That hurts doesnt it. Ive had that happen many times! I guess I should thank you for both those guys huh lol. I was one for two in starting them. Sure could have used those 25 pts though.

I have been toppled. If I could punch Cutler and Celek I would.

Back