The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I read things posted about equipment on the internet and all I can do is kinda chuckle. Thank goodness I do not have to seek therapy to be able to play certain styles of irons. I mean that sincerely. With all the things I read about not being able to play this or that or this for one reason and that for another. I am truly grateful I do not have these ailments and can play anything someone hands me to the best of my ability.

Sometimes I read things posted about equipment on the internet and all I can do is kinda chuckle. Thank goodness I do not have to seek therapy to be able to play certain styles of irons. I mean that sincerely. With all the things I read about not being able to play this or that or this for one reason and that for another. I am truly grateful I do not have these ailments and can play anything someone hands me to the best of my ability.

Yea people's opinions can get a little wild somtimes.

Except a Covert driver..... :clown:

Except a Covert driver..... :clown:

Stop your bragging. Just because you are the only person who can play a Covert doesn't mean you are special.

Stop your bragging. Just because you are the only person who can play a Covert doesn't mean you are special.

You're wrong. It definitely means I'm "special"

War Beagle is a wise man. Thanks for the chat tonight over some cocktails.
#Important
#ChatRoom
#InappropriateSpotForTee

Just listening to some trance before I go to bed.
anime_dj_girl-1024x768.jpg

And I'm pondering on what to do tomorrow.

Just listening to some trance before I go to bed.
anime_dj_girl-1024x768.jpg

And I'm pondering on what to do tomorrow.

Stop listening to trace should be #1 on the list. Hehe.

War Beagle is a wise man. Thanks for the chat tonight over some cocktails.
#Important
#ChatRoom
#InappropriateSpotForTee

Over nachos?

I want some pulled pork nachos

No bueno. Cool ranch, bro... Cool ranch!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
Who prefers cool ranch to nacho cheese?

Who prefers cool ranch to nacho cheese?

This guy. I'm not much for any kind of cheese flavored chips. I love cheese. Just not cheese flavored chips.

I'm with War here

What can I say. I'm strange. I don't like cheesy chips, cheetos make me literally gag, and I can't look down on irons with offset...

They make you gag because they are Volunteer orange.

#bazinga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back