SeeMore Putters Thread

Love that paintfill. Feeling pretty good about the FGP2 right now. I'm due for a good day on the greens. Just need to pick some good lines. My <5 feet putting has improved quite a bit in the last couple weeks. Helps to actually practice it.

I love your comfort with the FGP2 style head, I really can't wait for mine to get back from SeeMore myself, you've got me itching to get it out on the course once again.

I've always lagged really well with it, so having the shorties under control is pretty vital for me. The difference is always those magic days where you make a couple/few long ones. Patiently waiting :D

I've always lagged really well with it, so having the shorties under control is pretty vital for me. The difference is always those magic days where you make a couple/few long ones. Patiently waiting :D

Dude, mark my words, we need to get you into a counterbalanced version.

I love your comfort with the FGP2 style head, I really can't wait for mine to get back from SeeMore myself, you've got me itching to get it out on the course once again.

Reading about Hawk loving his makes me want to take the mFGP2 out bad, but I just feel so in tune with the m7 head.. Would hate to take away from all the practice on it to change weighting and head shape!

Reading about Hawk loving his makes me want to trade him the mFGP2 out bad because I just feel so in tune with the m7 head.. Would hate to take away from all the practice on it to change weighting and head shape!

FIFY.

Hehehe

Hahaha.

Man, I'm not sure I want counterbalanced. I messed with that putter once and it was night/day. I didn't want to touch it until it was back to normal.

I'm almost to the point of being superstituous with that putter. Even putting the SS grip on it was a big deal for me and I'm still not convinced it will stay. I've just never had the consistent success that I have with that thing. Hard to mess with it.

Hahaha.

Man, I'm not sure I want counterbalanced. I messed with that putter once and it was night/day. I didn't want to touch it until it was back to normal.

Many have said that, including myself and Mr. Kong. There is a LOT to it that I never expected.

Hey buddy. Stay with what works!

You. Stop it.

I'm almost to the point of being superstituous with that putter. Even putting the SS grip on it was a big deal for me and I'm still not convinced it will stay. I've just never had the consistent success that I have with that thing. Hard to mess with it.

Well, I'm fixing to have 3 counterbalanced putters sent back to me, I'll gladly send one up to the Hawk for a little tinker time.

What models sir?

m9 PR, mFGP2 PR, and z3c Tour

I can't possibly imagine which one you could be hoping I'd send.

Dude, mark my words, we need to get you into a counterbalanced version.
I was a little hesitant to send my mFGP2 back for counter-balance but after getting it back and using it I'm sure it was the right thing. I love it. I did ask Alex about if it was not working out if I could send it back to redo back to original way and he said no problem. I'm sure this would cost but at least I knew I could get it back to the way it was if needed. I don't see that changing back though.

Hmmm. I'll tell you what. Take some time to enjoy the new toys and then we'll talk. I think you are right about which model I'd prefer, but I'm (sort of) open minded. Either way, spend a little time with them first.

Hmmm. I'll tell you what. Take some time to enjoy the new toys and then we'll talk. I think you are right about which model I'd prefer, but I'm (sort of) open minded. Either way, spend a little time with them first.

I will absolutely send it off when it arrives. :alien:

LOL either way. You could put it on the Hawk time line too. It'll be a nice Christmas surprise :D

LOL either way. You could put it on the Hawk time line too. It'll be a nice Christmas surprise :D

Ha! Hawkawesomeness.

For those that missed it...my weapon of choice is a newly counter balanced M5 with ThP green grip. Dropping bombs on Callaway boys this weekend
a7yvepun.jpg

That's a good looking putter Freddie.

What length did you go with, Panda?

For those that missed it...my weapon of choice is a newly counter balanced M5 with ThP green grip. Dropping bombs on Callaway boys this weekend
a7yvepun.jpg

It almost looks like bamboo. #PandaPutter. I like it Freddie.

Freddie, it came out SO nice. Love it.

Can't wait for your on course thoughts, I honestly love the counterbalancing.

I can't wait to get home!
ny5a8ade.jpg

Back