The King Is Coming - #GetExcited

Maybe it has been suspected before, but the last picture that was posted speculating that The King (Arnold Palmer) was involved in The King made me connect dots that weren't really there to speculate that the venue could be none other than the King's course of Bay Hill (particularly since April in Orlando would be beautiful weather).

Gary Player (Callaway), won the Masters 35 ​years ago this year...

in 34/35 weeks from now (which is APRIL):

Callaway World Junior Golf
Qualifier- Texas CHampionship

April is great. Full of excitement with spring in the air and the first major of the season!

If this has anything to do with Augusta....

Par three contest with Arnold Palmer at Augusta.

I know the details will be flying fast if April is the time frame, time flies and April will be here before we know it!

hmm... an event in April certainly rules out the northern half of the country for venue (although I played all last april in 20-40* temps)... based upon the 2013 tour schedule that leaves the Valero Texas Open (4-7), The Masters (11-14), RBC Heritage in Hilton Head, SC (18-21), and the Zurich Classic in NOLA (25-28). Using my limited Jr. Detective THP Decoder Kit I seem to recall a certain forum member asking questions about "good places to play and stay in Hilton Head, SC" a while back either on here or on social media. I'm putting a few poker chips behind the location being in the shadow of the red and white light house on Hilton Head Island... hopefully with some sort of PGA pro representation

It's back to the drawing board for me. If the event will be held in April, I doubt it will be in Colorado. Time for a new guess.

I think another clue should be dropped today.

What say you THP?

#WillTheKingComeOutAndPlay

Anything is possible Cookie I know for a fact #thekingiscoming

I am ready for a few more details because we all know #TheKingIsComing

Step two in finding out who or what #TheKing is is less than half a day away. I still haven't figured it out, but it doesn't bother me. I'm honestly enjoying the suspense and looking forward to everyone's new theories tonight :)

Step two in finding out who or what #TheKing is is less than half a day away. I still haven't figured it out, but it doesn't bother me. I'm honestly enjoying the suspense and looking forward to everyone's new theories tonight :)

I dont think there is a king yet. There might be one at the end of the event tho

Confirmed!

Tonight at 7pm EST there will be another video put up with some clues as to what this epic adventure will be.

Confirmed!

Tonight at 7pm EST there will be another video put up with some clues as to what this epic adventure will be.

Most excellent!

During the Chiefs pre-season kickoff? Sorry KC!

Super exciting!

Taking the gf out to dinner for her birthday, so it may have to wait a little while

Here come the king, da na na na na.. here come the king.

Boom! Lets hope Chad can manage to not upset Harry to much and we can get a little more info out of them.

Gotta make time because #TheKingIsComing

Let the fun continue:

@drp3434: Another #KingIsComing clue tonight, hopefully @HarryArnettCG will have on his big boy pants this time @hackersparadise @HashtagChad

#TheKingIsComing!!!!

I'm making a B line for the door when I'm in class and this hits the net.

6pm EST is now the time.

Back