Couples, Snedeker, and Kuchar Headwear Preview - Bridgestone Golf

That's three awesome collections. Not a visor guy myself, but those I may try because they look fantastic.

I could rock that yellow visor. Right up my alley!

Really like the Kuchar line up

Great looking collection, really liking the visors. Competitive price point too.

Couples, Snedeker, and Kuchar Headwear Preview - Bridgestone Golf

I NEED a colorful visor. Before Vegas if possible.

And stopped skimming....after Vegas I suppose.

These look great. I have the Lime Kucher hat and love it. Couples collection is classy. If I wasn't a baldie I'd be all over the visors.

Those visors don't do it for me at all, the caps are pretty cool though.

Those Kuch ones are awesome... liking that blue one!

I love ALL Bridgestone's hat's, especially the Kuch collection. Sweet!

Certainly have most of the Crayola box covered with the new lines...which I mean as a good thing. My only critique would be that these appear to be regular cotton hats instead of a more breathable, lightweight material.

Like Freddy's and some of the visors. Not much for Kuchar's though.

The Kuchar collection is right up my alley, I love color on the course.

I love the colors of the Kuchar collection, they are very sharp looking and definitely unique to many other hats out there.

I love the Kuchar line, great colors.

Love the Kuchar and Couple's hats. I would definitely like one those hats, if not a couple.

I've probably got thirty plus golf hat's and have been playing exclusively bstones for over a year and have yet to pick up a hat. That needs to change!

That blue Kuchar with the lime green stitching is right up my alley. I particularly like that they are connecting the hat lines to the players, nice little marketing trick.

So there is a green visor listed on Bstone's website:
tourhighvisor-4.jpg
That looks awfully similar to the one in the OP:
BS2-L.jpg

So I guess I don't have to wait until next month for that one!!! AWESOME.

Finally some colour available. I was getting bored with the usual blue, white, grey, etc...........good job Bridgestone!

I like that the visors will now be in different colors. My white one just looks nasty at this point. I have a bunch of Bridgestone caps and they are very comfortable to wear.

Digging the visors, will be picking a couple up for sure.

Back