HyperIce Compression Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Aches and Pains? Well this unique product might just be what you need. James takes an in depth look at HyperIce.

http://bit.ly/18FdF0v

Great job James, I do find the price to be somewhat high but I see much value to someone who needs daily treatment for a chronic injury.

Nice review. I'm leaning towards procuring the one for the back, but also should consider a shoulder option, too.

Very cool device but at that price point I see don't see this for personal use. I like that it Conforms to the area that needs the therapy and I'm sure the ice last longer in the compression bag. Good job on the review James, well done.

These sound great Jman. Looks to be a very nice quality and a highly effective product. This really does sound like it would be extremely beneficial for someone with severe muscle/tendon inflammation. I would personally love to try this product out.

Another solid review here James! Having had the opportunity to see/hold this product in person I can attest to the quality of what the buyer receives. Nothing was spared in the build quality of this.

While its not cheap price wise, if I had a true need for it I would purchase based on what I saw in person and what I read here.

If you iced areas daily, or used it in a team setting, this looks like a good product. Lifespan should be substantial from what I can see. For myself, I'll probably stick with the frozen peas.

Very cool idea and great review of the features James.

i think this is a great product i just think that for the price i would need to use it a lot more than i know i would. but for someone with chronic pain i think it would be worth the money.

I've continued using these nightly on my wrist and on my knees and its been fan-freaking-tastic. The Doc has even started using the utility wrap on her knee and is impressed by it as well.

I completely concur that for the average person the price is going to be a bit of a barrier, but if they have one for an area you have somewhat chronic issues with, it would be worth every penny IMO. Stuff like this just makes my coach-side way more excited than most would ever be about an athletic training/recovery device.

Nice review James.

I wish the company would answer emails, I've emailed them twice and have got no response. Guess I'll have to resort to the old fashioned phone call.

Looks like a great product, I like the idea behind it and I ice twice a day so I know I'll use it. I just need to know if the utility will fit, I can't find any measurements.

Would love to use one of these on my wrist. Sounds like it would conform a little better than the standard ice pack and wrap does. Price point scares me off, but the product does sound pretty impressive.

Nice review James.

I wish the company would answer emails, I've emailed them twice and have got no response. Guess I'll have to resort to the old fashioned phone call.

Looks like a great product, I like the idea behind it and I ice twice a day so I know I'll use it. I just need to know if the utility will fit, I can't find any measurements.

What measurements are you needing buddy? I can check it out and measure the utility for you when I get home today if you want.

Would love to use one of these on my wrist. Sounds like it would conform a little better than the standard ice pack and wrap does. Price point scares me off, but the product does sound pretty impressive.

Its been a blessing for my left wrist and hand lately, that little utility sucker is surprisingly versatile.

Great idea. Price point is a little high. I was hooked until I got down to the price. Still might take a crack at it for my wrist/thumb chronic pain. Thanks James. Well done as always.

Nice job, James. Looks good for daily use and travel, especially if your one who bounces between hot/cold/hot. Don't think I would use often enough to warrant the price.

Great review James, an interesting product, as I age and have more soreness after each round I can totally see the benefit with or without a specific injury!

What measurements are you needing buddy? I can check it out and measure the utility for you when I get home today if you want.

I just need to know if it will fit around my leg/hamstrings, so I guess the length of the velcro.

I guess I could go with the back one too if the utility is too small but it might be too wide.

Thanks James.

I have always used those freezer gel packs myself but this definitely sounds like a very solid option. I don't think I'd personally drop that kind of cash when other options are available however. Thanks for the solid write up buddy!

I just need to know if it will fit around my leg/hamstrings, so I guess the length of the velcro.

I guess I could go with the back one too if the utility is too small but it might be too wide.

Thanks James.

I'll measure it and the knee overall velcro length for you tonight, the knee is essentially a bigger utility so I could see it working there too. I'll get it done for ya dude!

Very cool Jman! Thanks for doing this. I know you put it through the tests! I'm going to keep this one in the back of my mind for any future issues that may arise. Great job.

Any chance we can get a picture with it on? Does it just go on like a normal wrap?

Very cool Jman! Thanks for doing this. I know you put it through the tests! I'm going to keep this one in the back of my mind for any future issues that may arise. Great job.

Any chance we can get a picture with it on? Does it just go on like a normal wrap?

I'll snap a couple tonight.

Back