Week 2 Thread - 2013 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One week down and week #2 is ready to be played. Good luck everybody.

Time to kick some more butt!

2-0

I can handle that.

Bring it! :)

I'm already declaring victory over my opponent this week. 2-0 here I come.

After 2.5 combined points from my first 3 picks, there is nowhere to go but up!

Well lets hope week 2 is like week 1!

Not going to happen.

Nice to see several trade offers floating around.

I have tricks. You just wait and see. KK is trash and we both know it.

1-0 so far

"Favorite" to win this week according to espn.

Not much Im gonna change, except offer up Schaub for trade

1-0 and somehow a 31.5 point favorite against my 1st place Division leader. Sounds good to me!

1-0 and somehow a 31.5 point favorite against my 1st place Division leader. Sounds good to me!

1-0 (yes, that was a win against Peyton 'The Robot' Manning). Not changing my line up till Thursday. It's like teams publishing their injury report early.
#needthatadvantage

just another week for Ronnie Hilman to outscore my opponents running backs combined

Week 2 goal: no players with negative points.

I'm projected to win by 8 so that means I'll lose by like 12!!! Let's see if my waiver wire moves help me or not, depending on how many go through. I can't believe I'm already messing with my bench.

4 point underdog...uh oh

Took an L in the first week but I am looking forward to some more favorable match ups and hopefully I can get a W.

I'm a 0-1 dog by 16 points. All but 1 person on Scarnici's entire team is projected at double digits. Wow.

I'm a 0-1 dog by 16 points. All but 1 person on Scarnici's entire team is projected at double digits. Wow.

You guys must have not drafted well in your league. Haha.

5.5 point dogs. Time for upset number 2!

Somehow I pulled off my win. Ready for the win in week 2.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Week 2 goal: no players with negative points.

I hear that! I was cruising going into the second games on Sunday, then BOOM...two guys throw a total of -4 on the board. Wow!
Looking for a rebound this week, but I'm currently the dog in the matchup, so we'll see. Being the heavy favorite didn't work for me, so I guess there is that.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Had a few duds in week 1. A couple of guys need to step it up. Maybe I should get Mike Hunt to yell at them.

Oh and look out I'm giving Pryor the start over Eli. #TouchdownRaiders!!!

I really feel like I didn't draft well this year in either of my leagues. I need to make some early moves or it's gonna be a long season.

Back