Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Francona, but for him to get back to Boston, he is going to have to get the Tribe into the playoffs then win the one game death match. Farrell is the man in Beantown now.

Funny cuz Farrell was a bench coach for the Indians for a long time

Royals beat the Tigers 1-0 tonight. They need to work on base-running though, thy have been picked off twice so far in the series.

Tribe 1.5 back of both teams now

Funny cuz Farrell was a bench coach for the Indians for a long time

And he was also Francona's pitching coach in Boston before getting the Blue Jays gig. I was pissed when the Sox made Francona the scapegoat for the player's clubhouse issues in Boston. But after one year of hell with Bobby V, everything has worked out. I am rooting for the Tribe to get in because of Francona.

And he was also Francona's pitching coach in Boston before getting the Blue Jays gig. I was pissed when the Sox made Francona the scapegoat for the player's clubhouse issues in Boston. But after one year of hell with Bobby V, everything has worked out. I am rooting for the Tribe to get in because of Francona.

Ya Farrell and francona are part of a circle of baseball guys that include Indians President Mark Shapiro and GM Chris Antonetti. Tito said the only reason he came back to managing was because it was the Indians and because of Mark and Chris. In Tito's contract, there's a clause that lets him walk if mark or Chris get fired

Tribe up 2-0 after rain delay

A win brings tribe to .5 back of texas...thanks oakland

Ball game! Tribe now officially .5 game back of both wild card spots

And the Sox keep rolling the Yanks!

2011 and 2012 yes. Then they got smart and dumped all the stars and went back to what won them 2 series earlier in the decade. Maybe the Yankees need to take some lessons and learn to build a farm system so they won't have to keep running those high priced re-treads out there....

2011 and 2012 yes. Then they got smart and dumped all the stars and went back to what won them 2 series earlier in the decade. Maybe the Yankees need to take some lessons and learn to build a farm system so they won't have to keep running those high priced re-treads out there....

Spend ridiculous amounts of money and take drugs. That's how Boston copied the Yankees.

As a Brewers fan, I know drug users.

I will certainly agree about your knowledge of drug users!

.5 out of both wildcard spots

Royals tonight, Kazmir better get it going again

I've been swamped with work, does anyone know the Tigers magic number?

Tribe down 2 to 1...lets goooo

Very true

It wasn't the Rays... also true.

I think the Rays and Rangers will battle for a spot, and the Indians get the other spot. The Rays, Rangers, Orioles, and Yankees all beat up on each other.

It wasn't the Rays... also true.

I think the Rays and Rangers will battle for a spot, and the Indians get the other spot. The Rays, Rangers, Orioles, and Yankees all beat up on each other.

Id be ok with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back