The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, the ending to the season finale of Suits was MIND BLOWING!!!!!
Winter is going to be incredible.

Spoiler
I thought the file room ending was too easy. As soon as she said, "Every Harvard Law student's file is in here." I knew what was coming.

Jake! Way to effin bring it!

So payroll accidentally paid someone direct deposit who quit and should not have been paid

This is about to get real interesting

So payroll accidentally paid someone direct deposit who quit and should not have been paid

That dude had a happy Friday,

And wtf did I just watch

Sounds like an HR oops. Don't they have to submit some sort of time card to get paid?

Ooooh, big woops. Potential for someone else to stop getting paid?

Sounds like an HR oops. Don't they have to submit some sort of time card to get paid?

Not sure how all that works, I guess he worked for 5 days and got paid for 10

I just made your Friday AWESOME.....you are welcome.

Heard this about 2 weeks back on the radio. The old man is the best in the video.

Ooooh, big woops. Potential for someone else to stop getting paid?

Well I called bank to have it reversed, it takes a few days, but now we are treading on very murky waters so Im gonna have to rethink it all

Not sure how all that works, I guess he worked for 5 days and got paid for 10

Sounds like a nice departing gift. Or, some retracting with documentation proving the error that covers your backside.

Very ironic: I'm selling some appliances on Craigslist. I just made a deal with a guy for a couple of the appliances. The ironic part? HIS NAME IS ARY.

September and October are rough months around THP HQ. So much planning for the following year mixed in with meeting after meeting creates long days and nights. Working from 6:30am to 10pm each day can get tiresome, but it is what it is and I am certainly not asking for a pitty party or to play the martyr role.

The last 14 days have been rough. Between planning, things not going as we wanted/envisioned or large hurdles getting in the way, it has just created a ball of stress that takes a lot out of you.

Then days like today happen and you realize how many good are still left and while I am sure the next few weeks will still have the good and the bad, nobody can take today away from me. Its nice to know that people out there notice what you do and make an effort to make sure you know that its appreciated.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31650-1379355024-10.gif

Watching the ending of Saving Private Ryan in surround sound 7.1 may be the greatest ever.

I finally broke down and watched the Wrecking Ball video. Big Mistake

That Miley sure does like her hammer.

I finally broke down and watched the Wrecking Ball video. Big Mistake

That Miley sure does like her hammer.

Who comes up with the idea for that to be the video lol

Who comes up with the idea for that to be the video lol

Minus the Hammer it could have been pretty sexy... if the artist didn't look like a 12 year old boy going through a rebellious stage.

Minus the Hammer it could have been pretty sexy... if the artist didn't look like a 12 year old boy going through a rebellious stage.

Dude take this first aid for your ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back