Week 3 Thread - THP Fantasy Football

Well it looks like a win again, but I have to say each week so far it feels like the other team lost, rather than me winning, my team certainly needs to get their poop together!!!

Man left all my high scorers on the bench but I got the win this week. Whew.

When my kicker and my defense score almost half the teams total points minus 1 left to play...it's a little rough to say the least

Can't believe I pulled out the win against Michiganslice! Chicago D & Antonio Brown score 36 (so far) to bring me back! Smoke & mirrors, baby! Just like the Browns - no rnning game, & passes at the last second to win it.

My team just totally sucked this week. Hoping for a miracle to maybe still pull off a win. I don't feel good about it though.

Awesome to see Martellus be absolutely irrelevant this week. I blame Cutler, what a turdbucket.

Awesome to see Martellus be absolutely irrelevant this week. I blame Cutler, what a turdbucket.

It's Cutler. You can't put stock in that week to week

I really didn't think Jordan Cameron would do so well and tony gonzo so poorly. I can tell you that Cameron will be in every game for me the rest if the season if he's healthy and playing.

They have to get to the redbone for Bennett to get some looks. It's been a rough second half. But there could be some blame on Cutler.

Really Antonio Brown? I thought I was well on my way to 3-0 and now it's going to be close. Decker and Julius Thomas need 12 tomorrow. I don't like my chances.

Really Antonio Brown? I thought I was well on my way to 3-0 and now it's going to be close. Decker and Julius Thomas need 12 tomorrow. I don't like my chances.

Yeah...my thoughts as well. Antonio performed great on my bench.

I am really sucking this year....badly.

Yeah...my thoughts as well. Antonio performed great on my bench.

I am really sucking this year....badly.

Must not have been in this league because James, of the Vampire Rabbits James', pulled out the Antonio Brown club and beat my squad soundly over the head with it to reverse my winning fortunes. Not that my squad was worth the digital paper it was written on, but Brown put up 35.5 pts to take the victory by 12.

And this is the part of the season where everyone needs their top picks to perform or it's try again next year. Bye weeks start week 4

And this is the part of the season where everyone needs their top picks to perform or it's try again next year. Bye weeks start week 4

I shall call this my "rebuilding" year. LOL

I'm happy enough my strategy of acquiring backup running backs is paying off. Joicque Bell is a beast, especially in ppr. Getting a big game from megatron doesn't hurt, either.

Tap, tap tap, tap tap tap, tap tap tap tap tap ...

He could come out and pull a hammy like Ivory did today too. I think it will depend on your guys getting some TD's which is a real possibility.

I don't know, you are up 19.5pts with Moreno to play. Welker and Julius Thomas need HUGE games in order for me to get the win. Half my team showed up and the other half was junk, except for my bench, Josh Gordon was a stud, who knew?

I'm pretty sure my team was using the same playbook as the Giants this week

I don't know, you are up 19.5pts with Moreno to play. Welker and Julius Thomas need HUGE games in order for me to get the win. Half my team showed up and the other half was junk, except for my bench, Josh Gordon was a stud, who knew?

Kind of figured Mike Hunt would know all about the studs.

What an awful week 3. Ugh.

I knew not starting Josh Gordon over my other 2 receivers was a bad idea......and boy it sure cost me.

Yep nobody saw that coming I don't think. In another league I had him and Demarco Murray on the bench. SMH

The one thing I haven't done yet is leave points on my bench when I needed them, but I know that bug will bite me eventually, it always does!

It's like my team doesn't want to play. Who knew drafting a good team would lead to....nothing. ha Guess that's how it goes. I'm WELL behind the 8 ball now. Can't loose many more weeks, or I'm toast.

Back