Status
Not open for further replies.
Two or single in the 12th gives kc a 6-5 lead. Hope they hold on because that's it for me!

KC holds on for the win. I couldn't stay up any longer for the finish!

Hope they do it again tonight. In 9 this time, please.

The guy blows 1 in 10 saves. Just picks bad times to blow that 1

Yeah but hes blown some cushions too...so reminds me of wickman

Congrats to all the Indians fans on the great comeback after the Perez implosion!

Congrats to all the Indians fans on the great comeback after the Perez implosion!

Thank you. Perez is a time bomb. Even when he does get saves always has to give up hits or walks before he does

Lived through that with Hanrahan and Bailey earlier this year and Papelbon at the end of his Sox tenure. And Perez on my fantasy team last year!

Not a good night for KC. 4-0 losers to Seattle.

I've seen worse parody videos.

[video=youtube;VDmsZagT-Hs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VDmsZagT-Hs[/video]

About to get crazy in my household as my wife is a life long Braves Fan and I am a life long Cards fan. Ready for the playoffs to begin!

About to get crazy in my household as my wife is a life long Braves Fan and I am a life long Cards fan. Ready for the playoffs to begin!

Sounds like you married a smart one! haha

I've seen worse parody videos.

[video=youtube;VDmsZagT-Hs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VDmsZagT-Hs[/video]

Calling out #nattitude was really the best part.

Dang. Wacha 8 2/3 loses it on an infield single
And it was a close play at first. But this bodes well for the Cards in the playoffs.
I'm a longtime Redbirds fan (since Stan The Man) and I'm ready for the playoffs.
The only weaknesses I see with this year's team is a lack of speed and periodic breakdowns in the bullpen.
Unfortunately, both of those could be factors in a short series.

Completely Agree Herky. Fortunately Wacha has come on late in the season to give us an extra arm as that has been a bit of a worry IMO as well.

It's funny because I agree with both, but my biggest worry is a lineup without Allen Craig.

7.3 mil...bye bye

lol. There is no way we are keeping him for that.

Such a huge win for the Tribe last night. Both Tampa Bay and Texas won, so we needed it big time. This is a three horse race, and unfortunately, a pretty good baseball team is going to get left out in the cold.

lol. There is no way we are keeping him for that.

Such a huge win for the Tribe last night. Both Tampa Bay and Texas won, so we needed it big time. This is a three horse race, and unfortunately, a pretty good baseball team is going to get left out in the cold.

Lets go Yankees!!!

I think today is Yankee Elimination day. A holiday for some.

As much as I didn't want the Indians to win last night, it was cool seeing Giambi come through with a big pinch hit homer.

I think today is Yankee Elimination day. A holiday for some.

As much as I didn't want the Indians to win last night, it was cool seeing Giambi come through with a big pinch hit homer.

Hitting .177 going into the AB....unreal

I will be so sad to see the Yankees done for 2013.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the guy was close to being a manager this season instead of a player.

yeah they basically have said he's there for inspirational purposes only...anything else is a BONUS!

yeah they basically have said he's there for inspirational purposes only...anything else is a BONUS!

I always liked Giambi. Even his early days with Oakland. Lucky enough to be around him on several occasions, he just always seems like a good dude.

Lets go tribe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back