What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that a lot, JB...classy and modern.

Thanks JN. I have always liked their stuff, and this is no exception. Might be my new go to shirt. Super comfy.

That cross gear is sweet!

Awesome shirt there! Hoping to pick up a few pieces from the new line.

ydepugyb.jpg

HAWT Dan, just HAWT!

I think Dan has a "few" items that will go with the Blue

Added a couple Sligo colours to the collection today. Not sure how I'm going to work these into the wardrobe, but I am up for the challenge!

I like both those belts Dan. They really pop nicely!

Good choices Dan. Plenty of versatility in those two colors. I approve.

Added a couple Sligo colours to the collection today. Not sure how I'm going to work these into the wardrobe, but I am up for the challenge!

20130925_153855.jpg

If you could find a solid colour green shirt to match, would look good with the white/black/grey puma plaid. Little loud maybe, but awesome at the same time.

If you could find a solid colour green shirt to match, would look good with the white/black/grey puma plaid. Little loud maybe, but awesome at the same time.

Yeah I think the green is going to be tough to match.. I need to grab a couple grey and black shirts.

I have a red sligo belt in that style I've never worn

Never worn?!?!?! Why???

I wish Sligo was more form fitting with added length in the back... Always comes untucked for me and it makes me MAD.

I only have 2 sligo shirts, abs neither go with a red belt. That is issue with sligo shirts also, they come untucked frequently.

Is it a 36"? Let's talk PayPal!!!

I'll have to think about it, it's a great looking belt. I really just need to find a Sligo shirt with some red.

Never worn?!?!?! Why???

I wish Sligo was more form fitting with added length in the back... Always comes untucked for me and it makes me MAD.

Yeah I agree with that. They have a really odd proportions.

Just received a couple pair of UA pants and a couple shirts that I ordered Saturday. I would throw up a pick, but they are already packed for #THPBRIDGESTONEVEGAS. I love typing that.

Two pairs of adidas adiPure Motion, one black pair and one brown pair. On sale at £65 and might even get a white pair, although not too keen on the all white. The two tone versions don't do it for me.

Just grabbed a pair of these out of the DotD thread.
e8uzabaq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back