2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Sorry to hear that Zenger

Okay guys. We need to hear from EVERY person that is coming to this that they are officially in. They have work cleared, flights or travel booked, etc. If you havent, we are going to remove you from the list for now until its cleared because with this being a team event and certain commitments being made and even numbers needed, we need to make sure that all ducks are in a row.

I think when we return from Vegas, we may have to collect a deposit of some sort to make sure we cover ourselves here. We understand that this is different than an official THP event, but we still do not want to end up with 19 or 21 guys standing there with a team event that cannot properly be put on.

Thanks for understanding.

Sounds like the right thing to do JB. I'm confirming that I'm in. All is clear with work.

Sorry to hear you can't make it Zenger.

JB, I am in for sure. Let us know how and when to make the deposit.

I am in and i'll send a deposit if you need it, I think that's plenty fair. Sorry to hear you got hung out Zenger that stinks.

Okay guys. We need to hear from EVERY person that is coming to this that they are officially in. They have work cleared, flights or travel booked, etc. If you havent, we are going to remove you from the list for now until its cleared because with this being a team event and certain commitments being made and even numbers needed, we need to make sure that all ducks are in a row.

I think when we return from Vegas, we may have to collect a deposit of some sort to make sure we cover ourselves here. We understand that this is different than an official THP event, but we still do not want to end up with 19 or 21 guys standing there with a team event that cannot properly be put on.

I'm definitely in JB. Do you need a PM to that effect? If deposit is needed, I will await instructions.

I'm definitely in JB. Do you need a PM to that effect? If deposit is needed, I will await instructions.

I'm definitely in and can pay deposit as well. Thanks!

Oops! Now I have empathy for Freddie. It,s tough doing this a tiny touch screen.

I'm in. No work on the weekend. Hotel arrangements made. No flight needed just a 3 hour drive.

Seems like an appropriate step.

I'm definitely in, and ready to pay a deposit, or in full, or whatever.

Im definately in. Hotel is booked, and flight are booked. I van send a deposit as well if needed.

I'd like to attend if there is an opening. I sent an email to fill the spot. Thanks JB.

You are on the list now.
Check out N. FL representing.

You are on the list now.
Check out N. FL representing.
Heck yeah, I sent JaxGolfer a PM saying a spot had unfortunately* opened up!

I'm good, flight paid for, room and rental booked. My boss is an ass, but I told him I was going with or without approval. :)

I'm in. I'll be sending a notice of leave that should keep me from being on any calendars that Friday or Monday.

well my roommate had to drop out and I booked a room so let me know if someone's looking for a bed.

Panda and knightlightpro are in

I didn't ask for time off, I told them I was taking off. I'll be there for sure.

I didn't ask for time off, I told them I was taking off. I'll be there for sure.

Last time I tried that I return to the locks being changed at the office. lol

I am in, hotel booked. Our office is closed all federal holidays so no need to submit time off! I'm there

I'm giving this thread a nudge back to the top to get the chatter going again. Really looking forward to the event and hope to get my game dialed in over the next six weeks or so.

If life is kind, I'll be in a U-haul lol.

Back