Orlando This Weekend?

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My wife and I are thinking about driving to Orlando for the weekend and if so I'd like to play some golf Saturday while she shops. I know most are going to Vegas but if anyone near the Orlando area would like to play Saturday let me know, I'd love to hook up for a round.

Sorry dude. GG and I will be in Vegas for the THP Event. I think a few THPers are still in the area however.

Sorry dude. GG and I will be in Vegas for the THP Event. I think a few THPers are still in the area however.

Dude I wish we could do Vegas, that's going to be an awesome weekend and I hate that I wasn't around to plan better. Have fun and drive safe you two.

Would love to tee it up, Marc, but I will be in Sin City as well.

I live on the Treasure Coast, Port St Lucie to be exact. But I'm not very good. I've been averaging low 90s recently.

I figured most of you guys would be and we decided this morning that an Orlando trip was in order, not a bad drive for us, just a little over 5 hours. Maybe Wake or Wardy will be around.

Check with the courses you are interested in. There has been A LOT of rain in the area.

2 of my local courses sent me emails this morning that they are closed today and questionable for tomorrow. I had a tee time on Wednesday that's up in the air currently cause of the rain.

I live on the Treasure Coast, Port St Lucie to be exact. But I'm not very good. I've been averaging low 90s recently.

Skill's not really a big deal to me, ya just gotta be able to laugh and have fun. I'll send you a pm as soon as we firm up the details

Check with the courses you are interested in. There has been A LOT of rain in the area.

Man I didn't realize they got that much rain, the weekend looks good though hopefully they'll drain decently by then. I'll give a call though, thanks for the heads up.

Let me talk to my wife. I would love to play Bella Collina again before prices go back up.

Hmm.. I should be able to make it work, let me talk to the wife. Are yall staying in the Disney area.

Trust me Drew, you'll have no issues playing with any thper, much less trout.

Hmm.. I should be able to make it work, let me talk to the wife. Are yall staying in the Disney area.

Most likely, that would be awesome! I will know more tonight and shoot an email or a text. Drew and Erky if you can make it that would be awesome, good times will be had playing with THP'rs. Bella sounds good too, it should drain well with all the elevation changes there.

I have to head to Columbia, SC for a wedding this weekend or I would be down.

Most likely, that would be awesome! I will know more tonight and shoot an email or a text. Drew and Erky if you can make it that would be awesome, good times will be had playing with THP'rs. Bella sounds good too, it should drain well with all the elevation changes there.

Send me a PM with your contact info. And what time are you thinking, I have an hour and half drive

I will, my wife is booking the room now so I'm good for golf saturday morning, Bella is fine as is just about any other course in orlando.

If I could pull it off I'd be there.

That would be awesome dude, you know I love playing with you.

Ok, we're on for 10:20 am at Bella Collina

Lucky. That is my favorite course I've played.

There's room bro, c'mon down.

Don't tempt me.

I really can't, I'd be on my way there now if I could, believe me. Just take lots of pictures.

Back