What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more time damn it!!! Stop making me the bad guy! LOL!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Any non putter club trade interests? :alien:

What was our orig. transaction? $300?

Nope. You talked me down a good ways. And threw in an unclaimed round of golf.

Added a set of Ping I 20 irons to my stable, should get them by the end of this week. Now no matter what set of my irons is in the bag it will be ping. And the flag hunting continues.

Added a set of Ping I 20 irons to my stable, should get them by the end of this week. Now no matter what set of my irons is in the bag it will be ping. And the flag hunting continues.

I still absolutely adore these. Absolutely and completely.

A couple new hats...
6y4a4yvy.jpg

avu4ygu6.jpg

Got a beautiful package in the mail yesterday filled with my new Callaway X-Hot iron set. I picked up the 4-PW set (in "very good" condition, which they certainly are) for $315 from Callaway's Pre-Owned store. I was very happy with the quality of the clubs and almost took the day off work to go play.

Also, not today, but last week I got a TM ATV 56 wedge for $60. Now I am looking at some other wedges to fill out my bag.

I often view the CPO website and ponder. I think they have a really good reputation for underselling the condition of their clubs. I purchased a "very good" condition putter from there that looked brand new.

Beags, I like those a lot sir. Nice!

I bought a pair of Travis Mathew shorts off of WOOT!

Beags, I like those a lot sir. Nice!

I bought a pair of Travis Mathew shorts off of WOOT!
Heck of a deal at Dicks. 2 for $25. Plus, two hats will go with just about everything I wear.

(They also had a blue bucket hat, and a white bucket hat).

:cool: :D

tappin from my big as note2

Paid for my round tomorrow

Heck of a deal at Dicks. 2 for $25. Plus, two hats will go with just about everything I wear.

(They also had a blue bucket hat, and a white bucket hat).

Great price on some awesome UA hats...hmmmmm

TM Lethals for the THP UK Cup this weekend. First time I've used them but did use the old Penta a few seasons back. Let's hope they work for me!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just in time for Vegas.
a2uty7ad.jpg

That headcover is sick

I just bought a new putter from Callaway Preowned. Odyssey Protype #2 black, 35 inch. Time for the Tank and the #2 to do battle.

Let me know which one loses the battle. I'm in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back