The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly dude you don't respect everybody. However, I respect this forum and it means a lot to me so I'm going to end this right now. Just be careful what you say dude.

Also, I know some of you may be in disbelief about Gaylord the camel so I shall provide photo evidence tomorrow.

Just home from work! Rum time.

I'm so glad that my girlfriend granted me permission to play 2 games(~20 mins each) of NHL14 per week. Because video games are what kids do. They're childish.

TTing

Honestly dude you don't respect everybody. However, I respect this forum and it means a lot to me so I'm going to end this right now. Just be careful what you say dude.

Also, I know some of you may be in disbelief about Gaylord the camel so I shall provide photo evidence tomorrow.

Alright I'm glad we cleared it up. I apologize again.

I'm so glad that my girlfriend granted me permission to play 2 games(~20 mins each) of NHL14 per week. Because video games are what kids do. They're childish.

TTing

Permission??

I could really go for one right now myself, but I have none. shame on me.
John! We have discussed this. 1 bottle of rum to use, and 1 in stock. 1 you have to go to your stock, you replenish. Always keep a spare.

John! We have discussed this. 1 bottle of rum to use, and 1 in stock. 1 you have to go to your stock, you replenish. Always keep a spare.

I know, right? Man I gotta be better on keeping up on that.

Sean O'Hair is hitting balls on On the Range. He has one foot inside the rope and the other outside it. I am disgusted by this for some reason.

Nah I like Sean fine. My OCD tendencies just don't jive with that kind of thing.

Or having HER answer the phone! I don't know how many times I dialed six numbers and hung up before dialing the seventh! And back then, I actually DIALED, not pushed buttons!

TTing

Sean O'Hair is hitting balls on On the Range. He has one foot inside the rope and the other outside it. I am disgusted by this for some reason.
Strangely enough that always bugs me at my home course, some people either don't know what the markers are there for or feel that they don't apply to them.

I know what you mentioned isn't quite the same but that's one of those things that irks me

Interesting. How do they put Sex Pistols on a jacket that is inspired 90's vintage? The Pistols were in the 70's.

All 4 of the bands on there are from the 70's. It's just sad on so many levels.

Enter sandman at 7am im going to blow my speakers out

Just want you to know that, the toilet drinking picture is the profile picture I have for you on my phone:

IMG_20130925_134208_zps4a7077eb.jpg

This was the beginning of an epic night with my boy

3tzew4.jpg

...... and if he isnt wearing some sort of costume or outfit I will be disappointed :alien:

My university vehicles have some strange rules

5ypyjeme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back