What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming they honor the price, the World Golf Village PGA Tour Stop had one of these on eBay today for $59. Add $19 shipping and FL tax or $81. Everywhere else I've seen them listed at $159. I'm hoping they honor the eBay price. At $100 off it was too good a deal not to try and hope it works out. Even as crappy as the team is playing, $59 for a good Wilson NFL cart bag is a steal. (Unlike tickets to this Sunday's game, this Jaguar item does not come with two free beers...)

pDSP1-13824529p275w.jpg

The SS 3.0 has really helped make me a better putter. I hope it does the same for you.

I had the 5.0 on my scotty for a while. It did help a little. I'm hoping the 3.0 works for me on the versa

Assuming they honor the price, the World Golf Village PGA Tour Stop had one of these on eBay today for $59. Add $19 shipping and FL tax or $81. Everywhere else I've seen them listed at $159. I'm hoping they honor the eBay price. At $100 off it was too good a deal not to try and hope it works out. Even as crappy as the team is playing, $59 for a good Wilson NFL cart bag is a steal. (Unlike tickets to this Sunday's game, this Jaguar item does not come with two free beers...)

pDSP1-13824529p275w.jpg

You are a true fan.

bought a 2.0 for white hot #9 and new shaft for the putter. The shaft was bent under the grip, now i know why my putting has been off :clap:

pDSP1-13824529p275w.jpg

I paid MUCH more for my Colts bag identical to this... I mean, I guess cause its a Colts one.

rane9e8a.jpg

Bought a membership to a private club about ten to fifteen minutes from my house for next year. Play the rest of this year for free too. Can't wait to play my first round Monday.

So much for my golf budget this month...

3up2.jpg

So much for my golf budget this month...

3up2.jpg

Where did you get those at? You get a good deal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

After dropping my trusty notebook in a puddle this morning, I splurged on the Vokey yardage book cover. I paid way to much for it, but I have a mild obsession with limited edition stuff.

My pro finally talked me into the Method 001. After much work with many of the putters at the shop (mostly nike, as he is a Nike pro) I found the 001 to feel and roll the best. I'm now selling my odyssey collection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Where did you get those at? You get a good deal.

Not a great deal compared to a few people who said they have found them for $10 a doz. But even at the $20 a doz I paid on eBay, I personally like them better than any other ball I've played in the $20-$35+ price range. This should have me set for the next couple of years.

Well I did not actually buy them today but placed an order with a rep who is holding it until Nov. 1 or as soon as PING can ship them s55 4-PW blue dot, zz65 shafts hard stepped with cushin inserts. Tour wedge 50* black dot zz65 cushin and a NOME TR straight putter with super stroke 3.0 35"

Taylormade spider blade 12

nxt up is speedblades!!

Not a great deal compared to a few people who said they have found them for $10 a doz. But even at the $20 a doz I paid on eBay, I personally like them better than any other ball I've played in the $20-$35+ price range. This should have me set for the next couple of years.

Yea to bad you didn't get them for $10. I just need a cheap ball now since I'm figuring my swing out. Think I lost what five balls.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

With all the talk on here about SeeMore putters I decided I would try it out to see if it worked for me...bought a used FGP from 2ndswinggolf.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

With all the talk on here about SeeMore putters I decided I would try it out to see if it worked for me...bought a used FGP from 2ndswinggolf.com

Nice purchase - let us know your thoughts!

u9uqyraz.jpg

Incredible ball marker! Hope my huckleberry snagged me one. Have fun today dudes

2 dozen ladie precepts since everyone is giving them a try. $20 for 24 is not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back