Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Wildcard playoff game is in Cleveland. I am gonna try to get to it. Never been to a playoff game. Might never get another chance!

Love it. This team is on fire.

Couldn't come at a better time. So fun to watch. I'm at the bar right now and the place is so live because of this team and what they're doin. Awesome to be a part of. Just hope its just the beginning

If the Wildcard playoff game is in Cleveland. I am gonna try to get to it. Never been to a playoff game. Might never get another chance!

Got to see a few playoff games in Boston. Phenomenal experience and worth the $$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the World Series in 95 and again in 97 with my dad. Being only 8 and then 10, not much sticks out other than the fact of how loud it was the entire time

nah heck if it weren't for the Indians we would be a sub .500 team

Man I remember in 2007, Yankees went 7-0 in reg season. Then the ALDS happened...

nah heck if it weren't for the Indians we would be a sub .500 team

Lol this is similar to the railbirds at a poker tournament

Hahaha the beginning of the end for Joba. The nats on the lake!

Hahaha the beginning of the end for Joba. The nats on the lake!

stupid Nats. You know I was routing for the Indians after that series. Then they decided to be like the Yankees and close up shop after winning 3 games in the ALCS against Boston.

stupid Nats. You know I was routing for the Indians after that series. Then they decided to be like the Yankees and close up shop after winning 3 games in the ALCS against Boston.

Ugh. Then game 7 where they decided to hold the winning run at 3B (Kenny Loften) with two outs in the top of the ninth....

The player firmly known as Fausto

Lol he was my favorite. I bought his lake county captains jersey in 05. Then in 07 I went to every home start for him lol

That 7 game losing streak in the middle of August didn't keep KC out of the playoffs, but it sure didn't help matters any.

At any rate, it's our best season since 1989 when the Royals went 92-70. Ownership had BETTER sign a bunch of these guys to some long term contracts. They finally have the city behind them again, and failure to do so will tick off a lot of the fans they worked so hard to get.

Ugh. Then game 7 where they decided to hold the winning run at 3B (Kenny Loften) with two outs in the top of the ninth....

yhysysy4.jpg

I remember this guy being rock solid that game. Untouchable

he was, then he dissappeared into the night and changed his name. Actually that was a really good game.

Hey Brad you know where I was for game 4 of that series? At Ralph Wilson watching the Bills/Cowboys Monday night game getting beer dumped on me for wearing a Romo jersey. Celebrating my a$$ off when Nick Folk did this...

nfl_g_folk_195.jpg

Dean, why must you torture me. I was flipping back and forth the whole night. Freaking Romo threw 5 INTS!!!

Dean, why must you torture me. I was flipping back and forth the whole night. Freaking Romo threw 5 INTS!!!

I know. I got a beer on me every time.

Cardinals!!!!

8 division championships in 13 years. It's a good time to be a cardinals fan

Well tonight's games (3) just got that much more entertaining......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back