So I finally got a fitting...

giorgiokaan

Reaction score
Handicap
So basically at my course there was this guy doing fittings and he was friends with my golf coach. So I basically went and hit balls for 30 minutes with flight scope. We found that I was losing 70 yards (yes 70) because the shaft on my driver was too soft. My ss is around 108 depending on how hard I hit. My driver (8.75 loft) was launching at 22-26 degrees and spinning like crazy. Luckily I just bought a xhot driver with a fujikura motore speeder 6.2 tour spec.

Also my irons were way too soft and I will be buying the Callaway Apex with project x Pxi 5.5.

So my three big questions were answered

1) my ss
2) shaft in driver
3) shaft in irons

Guys I strongly suggest getting fitted!!!

Tapping from my IPhone

Moonballs!

Glad you got some info there giorgio.

Great that you found out what will work for you!!! I had a fitting for my Cobra Amp Cell clubs. With the right shafts in the irons, I have sooooooooooooo much more confidence in all my irons. Plus, 1* flat on my irons. Straight, high ball flight!!

Moonballs!

Glad you got some info there giorgio.

I think some of them burned up when re-entering the atmosphere.

Tapping from my IPhone

So basically at my course there was this guy doing fittings and he was friends with my golf coach. So I basically went and hit balls for 30 minutes with flight scope. We found that I was losing 70 yards (yes 70) because the shaft on my driver was too soft. My ss is around 108 depending on how hard I hit. My driver (8.75 loft) was launching at 22-26 degrees and spinning like crazy. Luckily I just bought a xhot driver with a fujikura motore speeder 6.2 tour spec.

Also my irons were way too soft and I will be buying the Callaway Apex with project x Pxi 5.5.

So my three big questions were answered

1) my ss
2) shaft in driver
3) shaft in irons

Guys I strongly suggest getting fitted!!!

Tapping from my IPhone

That is some crazy launch angles, what were your launch and spin with the XHot?

The xhot is still in the states, I'll try get some numbers as it should be here in about a month

I bought the xhot before the fitting as well as some other stuff which will get to italy in a bit.

Tapping from my IPhone

I think some of them burned up when re-entering the atmosphere.

Tapping from my IPhone

LOL, that sounds familiar for some reason. Good to hear you got good info and can now remedy the situation.

The xhot is still in the states, I'll try get some numbers as it should be here in about a month

I bought the xhot before the fitting as well as some other stuff which will get to italy in a bit.

Tapping from my IPhone

Let us know how the Xhot fits you.

Back