Carolina get together?

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Any of you guys in the Carolinas want to get together for a round early fall? Maybe we could do a day in Myrtle, Columbia, Rock hill or something. It's a great time playing with other THP'rs and there are a few of us on here.

Post your thoughts.

Maybe even someone from Georgia :smile: I might be up for a road trip.

There was a rumor of Tabacco Rd when I left Pinehurst in August.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Maybe even someone from Georgia :smile: I might be up for a road trip.

That would be fantastic Dawg, if we can find something within reasonable distance to everyone we could have a nice outing.

If my schedule allows, I would be interested.

There was a rumor of Tabacco Rd when I left Pinehurst in August.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

TR's greens are in terrible shape this year. I'm trying to get down to Dormie once their fall rates start in November as I missed out on their summer deal.

If I could swing it with work I'd love to try to come!

What would you guys consider a reasonable drive, 3 hours or so?

I have a couple family trips planned for the Last weekend of Oct, the first weekend of November and then Thanksgiving, but am free otherwise and would be interested. I was already working on my wife for a trip up to Tobacco Rd based on the last get together at Southern Pines discussion.

I'd love a chance to meet some fellow THP'ers

My schedule for the next few months is pretty limited, but I would try to join in if I could. I have family in Augusta and Columbia, so I could stay around either place to help with the travel.

But, don't make anything dependent on my schedule. If I can make it, great. But, I suspect my schedule won't allow it this time.

Great idea regardless.

I was gonna try to throw something together for TR but work slammed me for the rest if September. That trip to Myrtle sounds promising and I will look around for other dates soon for TR

Im down for joining if i can, and there are a few nice courses with reasonable rates near columbia that stay looking goof through the winter months as well.

I'm looking at a map of SC and Columbia is right in the middle of SC, if we get some from GA and NC it seems like a fair place for everyone. I'm sure if some need a room I can call around and get a good rate. Myrtle, Charlotte, Greenville, Augusta, Hilton Head/Savannah, Charleston all surround the columbia area, and if needed we can meet in areas and carpool for those that want to come further destinations. This could be pretty cool and I've heard the Columbia area has some stellar courses.

Thoughts?

I'm in if it fits the schedule. I would love to meet a few of the people that you read about here.

I just got this deal from Tobacco Rd. 2 rounds of golf (1 Tobacco Rd and 1 at Little River Golf Club) and a night stay at the Comfort Inn of Pinehurst for $99.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but seems like a killer deal

http://e2.ma/message/1650c/xnkgaq

Last edited:
Depending on the dates I am in

I just got this deal from Tobacco Rd. 2 rounds of golf (1 Tobacco Rd and 1 at Little River Golf Club) and a night stay at the Comfort Inn of Pinehurst for $99.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but seems like a killer deal

http://e2.ma/message/1650c/xnkgaq

damn, that is a killer deal

That Tobacco Road deal is a sweet one. I'd be down for that, maybe first of the year?

That's a smoking deal! Hmmm, what dates look good? Just after thanksgiving?

I would definitely be down, think id take that stay at comfort inn, so I could hang out afterwards. Course, it all depend on when, and if I have ample time to work towards the hall pass

Sent from my RM-878_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I think most of you know that I will play anywhere within a few hours drive on short notice already, but I'll put it in here just so I can keep up with this thread.

Back