The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a long rant

First I come into work and find out that that night shift has messed up a machine so now I have to fix it because of their incompetence. Part of my job is to fix our machinery and get it running right but I would like at least one day to not have to fix something and have an easy day, but that's just jow it goes here.

Next up I started a thread a few weeks ago about my break in at my house. Well the replacement door we ordered was supposed to take 10-14 days to be delivered and installed now it won't be in till maybe oct 10th.

End rant.
Damn dude, that sucks.

What are you doing for a door in the meantime?

Damn dude, that sucks.

QTsLr.jpg

Damn dude, that sucks.

My back door looks like I'm in the walking dead I have 2 2x4's nailed up to the door frame holding it closed.

I wish I had a machine gun dog. My dog was like "hey guys come on in".

I think i have the same dog, he'd open the door for anyone if he knew how, but i'm actually happy about that, you dont want a 115 pound dog to be too protective when there are kids around

sucks for your door

Im sick... its fall break from school and im having a hard time enjoying it!

How is it fall break? I thought school just started about a month ago?

Sick wife. Daughter threw up while sleeping. Worst smell ever walking in that room. Nothing like giving a bath to a screaming 1 year old at 3am. I know you are all jealous. Please get in line.

Sounds like the tummy bug that attacked my family a few weeks ago. Got every single one of us, cramps and throwing up for some. Lasted almost a full week to get rid of it from everyone. I looked up some stuff online (stomach virus 2013) and they are saying this stomach virus is the "bully" of stomach virus of the past few years. Fight through it and go buy some lysol and start spraying!

Sounds like the tummy bug that attacked my family a few weeks ago. Got every single one of us, cramps and throwing up for some. Lasted almost a full week to get rid of it from everyone. I looked up some stuff online (stomach virus 2013) and they are saying this stomach virus is the "bully" of stomach virus of the past few years. Fight through it and go buy some lysol and start spraying!

I havent gotten it yet. Slept on the couch downstairs last night and have been in a lysol haze for the last 2 days. I will survive this!

We started Aug 15th, and in answer I dont know. We get 2, one now and one for Thanksgiving

Depends on location. My son started like August 7th and his fall break is next week.

College. :banghead::confused2:

Depends on location. My son started like August 7th and his fall break is next week.

Times sure have changed. We got summer break (three months or so) and a week off after Christmas. And Thanksgiving and the day after.

Times sure have changed. We got summer break and a week off after Christmas. And Thanksgiving and the day after.

Yeah, someone decided it was better for the kids retention of knowledge year over year to start school a few weeks earlier (and shorten summer) but give them more time off during the school year.

Women...Sheesh

Thieves!

Just heard from a cop that businesses in my area are being broken into, and the guys are using an interesting technique. They are going to the stores after they close, then beating on the doors to trigger the alarm and timing how long it takes the police to respond. I got a call last Saturday morning at 5:30 that my alarm was going off, but there was no damage. ( Just the week before someone threw stones through the front window ) This alarm is old, and has some quirks, so I thought it was just some sort of malfunction, but now I'm guessing it was being tested. Now my super has me pricing getting bars welded across the door.

I would love to be here and surprise them with a "round" just for them... Of course, I'd be the one to go to jail.

Thieves!

Just heard from a cop that businesses in my area are being broken into, and the guys are using an interesting technique. They are going to the stores after they close, then beating on the doors to trigger the alarm and timing how long it takes the police to respond. I got a call last Saturday morning at 5:30 that my alarm was going off, but there was no damage. ( Just the week before someone threw stones through the front window ) This alarm is old, and has some quirks, so I thought it was just some sort of malfunction, but now I'm guessing it was being tested. Now my super has me pricing getting bars welded across the door.

I would love to be here and surprise them with a "round" just for them... Of course, I'd be the one to go to jail.
Im being dead serious here; I was playing GTA5 last night and that is the exact technique used in the video game...

Im being dead serious here; I was playing GTA5 last night and that is the exact technique used in the video game...

Yep, sounds quite familiar. Me thinks Rockstar didn't think that one through

I'm sick of lazy coworkers, they can all FOBTA

One of the worst days I have had in many years. Started with my truck not starting leaving my breakfast stop, got worse as the day went by (too many things went wrong to name them all). Took my truck in for a new battery and learn that there are other issues that need to be sorted out and had to leave it at the shop. Gonna cost a bundle that I don't really have to spare. Not the kind of birthday I Imagined.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

One of the worst days I have had in many years. Started with my truck not starting leaving my breakfast stop, got worse as the day went by (too many things went wrong to name them all). Took my truck in for a new battery and learn that there are other issues that need to be sorted out and had to leave it at the shop. Gonna cost a bundle that I don't really have to spare. Not the kind of birthday I Imagined.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Sorry dude hope your day gets better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back