Day 5 Winner - 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

very nice! make good use of them this winter! :clapp:

I'm in NorCal and I didn't bother to enter this one. Of course, then it snowed in Oakland this week! Haha, go figure.

Seriously? I was out there in October when those two big heavy rain days happened as well as the Bay Bridge closing. Glad I missed the snow, but we have it here!

Congrats you two! Have fun with your BF in LA Gasman, or do I not have that right?

Hey now, the names were left off for a reason.:wink:

It was actually cold this morning, 32 when I left the house.

Congrats to both!

OK, now I'm jealous. I would have thought that SANTA would have felt for me since I live in South Dakota which by the way was 1 degree for the HIGH yesterday. I guess all the cold weather golf gear in the world wouldn't help me.

Congrats to both of you, you really won some great gear.

Congrats. Hope you get some good use for it

Congrats Golf Chic and Gas! Way to go guy's. Thanks Nike for the support!

Congrats Golf Chick and Gasman! Nicely done!

Congrats you two! :clapp:

Congratulations. Now go play golf together and get your picture taken in them.

Congrats Gasman and Golfchick!

Nike needs to work with a snowmobile maker to make something we could use here :)

Congrats Golf Chick & TheGasman! I have this style jacket from the 2008 line, it's awesome! It looks great, keeps you warm and doesn't impede your swing... what more can you ask for?

FYI: TGM you know this isn't made of bacon... right?

Congrats....cant wait to see some pics of you wearing them on the course. With those cold California winters!

Congrats....cant wait to see some pics of you wearing them on the course. With those cold California winters!

It's about time. Where you been?

It's about time. Where you been?

Portland, Maine.....but you knew that. The golf courses had snow on them and people were still out there. I introduced someone to THP while I was there though. He is an older gentleman that loves the game of golf but has some health issues so THP will help him pass the time a little bit.

Portland, Maine.....but you knew that. The golf courses had snow on them and people were still out there. I introduced someone to THP while I was there though. He is an older gentleman that loves the game of golf but has some health issues so THP will help him pass the time a little bit.

Nice! You have any idea if he's on board yet or not? I'm sure he'll love the site.

Nice! You have any idea if he's on board yet or not? I'm sure he'll love the site.

no clue if he is, I guess JB or GG could check to see if anyone from Maine has joined this week

Huge congrats Golf Chick and Gas. This is an awesome prize! Sorry I could not respond sooner, but I was away from the net the last couple of days.

Congrats you two.....that's a nice win

Back