Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Don't think that I go around sharing PM's, but I got the OK from the source to share this with you all. Tcalloway and I were chatting a bit yesterday and he closed with something that I didn't know he was going through right now. He and his family could use some special thoughts and prayers.

I'm exhausted. We have a 15 month old that's flat out wearing me out. He's been pretty sick the past couple of months and hopefully we're at the end of a long road. He contracted H1N1 in the hospital (getting tubes put in his ears), then that transcended into pneumonia. It's been scary and stressful for my little family. I don't know what your religious background is but just keep us in your prayers or whatever.

Thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family and especially the little one.

Can't imagine what that is like and if there is anything we can do from our end, let us know.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention Smally. I'll be send prayers his way ASAP.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to him in this time of need.

Hope he gets well soon. Tough deal.

Tcalloway is in my family's thoughts for a full recovery for the little one.

I'd like to wish the little one a speedy recovery. From what I'm told, I had a similar occurance happen to me between 1 and 2 years old.

Thanks everyone, and especially Smalls! It means a lot that people care this much. From what i gather, what we're going through is not all that uncommon, but it certainly can impact ones life. We go to the doctor tomorrow to see if the fluid's officially out of the lungs. Keep your fingers crossed.

TC I have a 17 month little girl and I am an overprotective daddy... I can only imagine how stressed and worried you are for your child. I wish you and your family the best and I'll make sure to put you in my prayers.

TC, I said a prayer for your son's healing and for peace and comfort for you and your family. We want to see that little guy out-driving his daddy on the golf course one day!

TC, I said a prayer for your son's healing and for peace and comfort for you and your family. We want to see that little guy out-driving his daddy on the golf course one day!

That's great! I hope that's the case one day too. He's already got a little plastic set of sticks, although he prefers to hit the dog and not the ball.:act-up:

Been there done that! My son was in the hospital for over a week and its very stressful! Wish you the best and hope it all works out for your family! Keep the faith!

That's great! I hope that's the case one day too. He's already got a little plastic set of sticks, although he prefers to hit the dog and not the ball.:act-up:

You gotta tell him, "Son, we're want birdies, not doggies!"

Keeping fingers crossed and saying prayers. Good luck to you all!

Thoughts and prayers headed your way, tcalloway1.

Prayers being sent your way!

Foster Update:

Thanks again for the well wishes. That's one of the things I enjoy about this site.....the people. It means a lot to me and my family that you are all thinking about us and sending some feel good vibes this way.

We took Foster to the doctor yesterday afternoon and received some good news. His lungs are 99% free of fluid and they believe that the pneumonia has run its course! He did test positive for RSV and croup, but we had assumed that already. We have to continue with his breathing treatments, which he has to take every two hours but that's OK. The whole H1N1-pnuemonia bout was terrifying.

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pics of my little man.

Thanks again everyone.

sorry, battery on my camera is dead.

Good news TC. :clapp:

Get that camera charged up!

Don't think that I go around sharing PM's, but I got the OK from the source to share this with you all. Tcalloway and I were chatting a bit yesterday and he closed with something that I didn't know he was going through right now. He and his family could use some special thoughts and prayers.

That's scary stuff...I've got two little ones, the younger is 15 months old as well...we go to the doctor for as much as a sniffle...hope the little guy continues to improve; they're tougher than we give them credit for; I still hold both of them like they are a box of eggs with thin shells...

that is great news! I am sorry he not 100% but I am so happy to hear the worst part is most likely over. We are all thinking about you and can't wait to see some pics of the little guy.

Sounds like Foster is well on the road to recovery, great to hear. Amazing what a few prayers and good vibes can do.

Back