Hello from South Africa

Platjan

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone. Been watching THP for a while now, great site with many contrasting opinions. I am from South Africa and lives in the Limpopo province. Love the outdoors and earn my living by being a farmer. Started playing golf when I was 9. Been hooked ever since! My strengths on the course are driving and short irons. Weakness's are the short game and long irons. Favourite course is Oubaai designed by Ernie Els.

Hey boet, Limpopo province? I left South Africa in 1998, before the province's names got changed so where is it you live. I'm from Durban originally but grew up on the South Coast near Scottburgh. Played most of my golf in and around that area. Anyway, welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Hello and welcome.

Hey boet, Limpopo province? I left South Africa in 1998, before the province's names got changed so where is it you live. I'm from Durban originally but grew up on the South Coast near Scottburgh. Played most of my golf in and around that area. Anyway, welcome to THP.

Thanks everyone. Clint, Limpopo is the old Northern Transvaal. I farm near Warmbaths, or as it is now known - Bela-Bela.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! I'm actually in Joburg right now on business!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Welcome to paradise.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free