NORAD Tracks Santa

ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian
Did Smallie post the link to this site last year?

Even though Boo Girl doesn't exactly believe in Santa any more, she still wants to keep track of him. Just in case.

I still haven't received my Boo. When will you be shipping her? Will I get a tracking number?

Don't make me file a claim with PayPal.

I still haven't received my Boo. When will you be shipping her? Will I get a tracking number?

Don't make me file a claim with PayPal.

You should have received something from her by now. And you totally spaced a few weeks back when I gave you your choice.

Did Smallie post the link to this site last year?

Even though Boo Girl doesn't exactly believe in Santa any more, she still wants to keep track of him. Just in case.

I don't know if I did, but I know someone did.

I posted it last year. :at-wits-end: Doesn't anyone pay attention to me? :sad: :laughing:

I always pay attention to you Gasman, er Smallie, uh Harry, no I mean Bogey - yes, that's it Bogey.

I posted it last year. :at-wits-end: Doesn't anyone pay attention to me? :sad: :laughing:

My memory is a sieve--I'm sorry.

Also very grateful for the original link--Boo remembered it, even if I didn't. From her: :hug-left::hug-right::kiss:

How's Boo feeling? Better I hope.

How's Boo feeling? Better I hope.

W'ere hoping she goes to school tomorrow. No fever today--mostly the aftereffects of not enough to eat or drink. Thanks for asking.

Good to hear. I had a bout not long ago and Liz poured Gatorade down my throat for dehydration. I think it worked.

Good to hear. I had a bout not long ago and Liz poured Gatorade down my throat for dehydration. I think it worked.

Are you sure it was for hydration purposes and not waterboarding?

Or maybe a failed drowning attempt?

Are you sure it was for hydration purposes and not waterboarding?

Or maybe a failed drowning attempt?

Lol, it could have been the waterboarding to make me confess to past transgressions, but not drowning. If she wanted me gone that girl could get it done.

My memory is a sieve--I'm sorry.

Also very grateful for the original link--Boo remembered it, even if I didn't. From her: :hug-left::hug-right::kiss:

I'm glad she remembered it and is looking forward to it again this year.

Don't forget to do this for the youngsters.

Don't forget to do this for the youngsters.

Boo reminded me earlier today. We just sat down and watched all the videos of where Santa has been so far.

Back