GangGreenGolf Apparel Review

Looks like LM to me. Must be more room in that niche than I think.
Seem well made, like the little details they have like the shirt keeper, but I'd be lucky to fit a 38 over one leg. A non-starter for me.

Someone giving Loud Mouth a run for their money. Not fond of the red shorts, but I could make the yellow ones work I think.
Great write up Hawk.

I can be a "colorful" dresser on the course so these are right up my alley. That is until I read the sizing. Not big enough for me.

The lightweight cotton doesn't bother me. I have a closet full of Loudmouth and have worn them most times of the year except July and August which are high humidity & high temp months.

Maybe they will consider offering larger sizes in the future. Until then I'm out.

the cotton is kind of a turn off for me. I'm used to all these other materials now that I'm not sure I want to go back. Definitely some bold designs.

Kind of looks like the Loudmouth golf stuff. I'm sure it's high quality clothing but that is just not my style.

Awful! Just awful!!!

Meh

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.

I kinda like the maze shorts, but the rest of them are pretty ugly. And holy expensive, never would spend that much.

I kinda like the maze shorts, but the rest of them are pretty ugly. And holy expensive, never would spend that much.
This! I don't mind attracting some attention but those paisley shorts may very well be the ugliest pair I've ever unfortunately seen!

So you mention that they're a bit slim in terms of cut, and they look a little more trim than traditional golf bottoms, but where specifically?

I ask because I'm not big in the waist (about a 31" jeans for me), but years of weightlifting has given me a...ahem...a big backyard, along with big quads and thighs.

I don't like wearing really baggy clothes, but am I going to end up looking like the Incredible Hulk goes paisley in these things?

They are slim everywhere. Seat, legs, and waist. I'd probably look at 34" if I were you.

The grey and black ones aren't bad IMO but I probably wouldn't wear them all that often.

I could do the aMAZEing shorts, but the Paisley Pink ones look like a tie I once had! I don't know if I ever wore the tie, and I know I couldn't wear those shorts!

I could not pull off these shorts.

Back