Tomahawx Tee Deal for THP

Thanks JB.

Spoiler

Oh no Duey - Not you too. Come back from the dark side and stay with Claire and me where it's warm and bright.

Thanks JB.

Spoiler

Oh no Duey - Not you too. Come back from the dark side and stay with Claire and me where it's warm and bright.

This coming from the one who called me a "Whinner"??? hehe

Ok everybody. Lets get this back about the tees

You ordered two days ago and he normally ships same day or within 1 businsess day. It takes 2-3 days shipping time as just about anything does. You should have them early next week.

Thanks jb I'll keep an eye out for them. Can't wait to try them out this weekend. The slotted part of the tee goes towards where your driving correct? So that it can come cleanly off the tee and that the tee can fall forward correct?

Yes......

Whoops, sorry JB!

Wow that was quick! Received them today! Thanks Tomahawx, for a fast delivery! Can't wait to try them out this weekend!

I also received mine today. I can't wait for the weekend.

Hmmmm....I wonder if I'll be getting mine today...

I'm wondering the same thing. Did you guys get shipping notification emails?

I haven't received anything, that's why I'm wondering :confused2: I just got the e-mail saying that my paypal account has been charged, that's it!!

No e-mail, they just showed up.

Mine's not here yet either. I'm sure we'll see them soon.

I wonder where they are located? Maybe because I'm on the west coast I tend to get things later haa haa :confused2:

They are on the East Coast.

Got home and had a nice surprise in my mailbox - my Tomahawx tees! Now only if there wasn't 10 inches of snow and ice on the ground.

The return address was Missouri, so shouldn't take too long to either coast.

Whoohoo I just got my tees in the mail today!! I can't wait to try them out this weekend!! :clapp:

Got home and had a nice surprise in my mailbox - my Tomahawx tees! Now only if there wasn't 10 inches of snow and ice on the ground.

The return address was Missouri, so shouldn't take too long to either coast.

And your just up the road from me Cwill. Must take them a while to find us out here in the country, lol.

Mine should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. They are stocking stuffers so there's no rush.

Whoohoo I just got my tees in the mail today!! I can't wait to try them out this weekend!! :clapp:

I ordered mine the same day... no love yet. :sad:

Back