What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homemade chicken pie tonight. Spent all day yesterday making and then didn't want it after I finished it. I do that a lot when I cook. I think it's all the taste testing....:confused2:

Mmmm, I love chicken pot pies. Marie Callendar's makes a great one.

No argument there, but I was referring to your apostrophe dysfunction.

It's is an abbreviation for "it is." It's not the possessive form of it.

Yeah yeah - I know - just keeping you on your toes.

Make sure you get the strong stuff. If you've had a case of the Harrys for a couple of years, it can been tough to get rid of.

It seemed to me it was going away on its own.

Spoiler
Note the lack of inappropriate apostrophe.

Tonight we are going to be enjoying Hamburger Helper. Original Beef flavor most likely. I'll probably throw a couple slices of bread and butter as a side dish. :drool: Sadly I'm actually looking forward to this meal.

Tonight we are going to be enjoying Hamburger Helper. Original Beef flavor most likely. I'll probably throw a couple slices of bread and butter as a side dish. :drool: Sadly I'm actually looking forward to this meal.

Bogey - I haven't had Hamburger Helper in years, but I always liked it too.

I made this cheesey taco casserole thing a few weeks ago and JB said it tasted just like Hamburger Helper...that meant he liked it. I don't remember what that tasted like but if it was like that dish than HH isn't so bad.

I made this cheesey taco casserole thing a few weeks ago and JB said it tasted just like Hamburger Helper...that meant he liked it. I don't remember what that tasted like but if it was like that dish than HH isn't so bad.

Ummm. You make it sound like I am a hillbilly in gainesville. I prefer fine dining mind you. But someone that in our house that is in charge of the bills says we cannot go out to eat 7 days a week like I would like to.

Ummm. You make it sound like I am a hillbilly in gainesville. I prefer fine dining mind you. But someone that in our house that is in charge of the bills says we cannot go out to eat 7 days a week like I would like to.

This is a perfect example of not being able to tell tone. I meant it as a good thing, and that you liked what I cooked and that apparently HH isn't really bad because I liked the dish too.

Oh and you are more then welcome to go out to eat 7 days a week if you want to, I just won't be joining you for all of them.

This is a perfect example of not being able to tell tone. I meant it as a good thing, and that you liked what I cooked and that apparently HH isn't really bad because I liked the dish too.

Oh and you are more then welcome to go out to eat 7 days a week if you want to, I just won't be joining you for all of them.

You are just mean.

Went to BD's for lunch today. Good stuff.

I dont know why they call it Hamburger Helper Clark, it does fine just on its own.

I love that stuff Bogey.

I made some fried rice/shrimp/vegetable thing from the freezer that we had never tried before. It was pretty bad and the garbage disposal ended up eating it. Now we're having Chicken Cordon Bleu (it's frozen too, but we eat it a lot - - - and Harry, we are baking it so it won't be frozen when we eat it!). So it will be a while before we eat. Probably right around contest time!

Ummm. You make it sound like I am a hillbilly in gainesville.

Nah. It's them folks over in Bugtussle that really like HH

I'm having left over chicken pie tonight. mmmm

had cornbeef hash last night... tonight im going to cook pepper steak

I usually have it for breakfast only. Unless I'm having breakfast for dinner. :D But I don't eat a lot of corned beef hash anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back