THP Fantasy Football - Week 6 Thread

Im also glad this year I took Foster over Charles....pure genius

ugggg Im going against peyton this week...despite espn saying im better in 8 of 11 spots, im a underdog thanks to the projected 20 point difference between Manning and Brady lol

He's due for a bad game.

Unfortunately it won't happen against the Jags.

Excited to be facing my Houckey loving friend Canadan this week

So, what's with the trade in league 4 being "upheld"? Am I missing a joke somewhere?

So, what's with the trade in league 4 being "upheld"? Am I missing a joke somewhere?

that just means the trade was processed

Just means it was processed since Alshon plays tonight.

Read all about it here :D

Trade went down in league 4 and it would be nice to get it processed before games tonight since Alshon is a part of it.

Now, what we have all been waiting for:

*PLEASE GET OUT YOUR MICHAEL BUFFER VOICE*

LAAAADDDIIIEESSSS AND GENTLEMEN, The money team would like to welcome their newest 5 foot 8 inches, 212 pound Ray "Ray Ray" RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE. Also included is a newer athlete to the scene, with a prime chance to make a statement now that the opportunity arises... Coming in at a respectable 6 feet and zero inches, trimmed down to 183 pounds HAAAARRRRRRRRRYYYY "WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS, OPEN!" DOOOOOOOOUUUGLAAAASSS.

*END HARRY BUFFER*

Statement from The Money Team:

We are sad to see well respected Doug Muscle Hampster Martin and Alshon bench warmin Jeffery leave The Money Team but all changes were made in the best interest and the future in mind. We wish the two athletes all the best in their future endeavors.

Soooo.... this is what you guys get when you make trades with The Money Team. For anyone confused (I really hope not) this team is part of the Money Mayweather corporation. Trade me players and I will do it again :D

that just means the trade was processed

As I missing a joke with the 3-for-1 trade that just went through? I didn't realize AJ Green was worth Danny Amendola + Willis McGahee + Mike Wallace.

I'm projected to score 91 points and lose by 51 points. That's what happens when your opponent is loaded with games against NYG, Jax and Washington.

As I missing a joke with the 3-for-1 trade that just went through? I didn't realize AJ Green was worth Danny Amendola + Willis McGahee + Mike Wallace.

Gives me wr upgrade and gives him more depth

Who is being cheated

You better have some big depth after giving all that up.

Nope but none were starting every week already anyhow

Cruz and green at wr...yuss

Made my first trade: WR Jerricho Cotchery to Staticline's Airborne DEZperados for RB Piree Thomas. Hopefully this will help with my total lack of scoring from the RB position (Maurice Jones-Drew & Benjarvis Green-Ellis). We'll see.

Gives me wr upgrade and gives him more depth

Who is being cheated

If you have to ask who is being cheated.....I'll let you figure out the rest. Good luck this season.

If you have to ask who is being cheated.....I'll let you figure out the rest. Good luck this season.

Haha just be glad mike made the draft this year. He's already improving tremendously from last year.

Derek is no dummy so obviously he thinks this helps him and I think it helps me at wr but hurts me at rb.

Sorry u dont agree but im going to guess u will be in the minority

I looked it over. It looks more lopsided than it is in reality especially considering the teams that made the trade. Names sometimes stick out, especially this early with little regard to their actual performance or potential.

Nope but none were starting every week already anyhow

Cruz and green at wr...yuss

That's a good starting two. Well I am sure you can find some depth somewhere. It's not as bad as one thinks but anytime you see a 3 for 1 it really makes you wonder.

That's a good starting two. Well I am sure you can find some depth somewhere. It's not as bad as one thinks but anytime you see a 3 for 1 it really makes you wonder.

Agreed. For many, stars win leagues and depth is filler for the first 8 weeks and then a few byes.

Yeah in a perfect world I keep mcgahee for flex but was certain the deal wouldnt have been accepted

Agreed. For many, stars win leagues and depth is filler for the first 8 weeks and then a few byes.

Exactly. But sometimes those depths come through and breakout as well. I think McGahee is headed that direction.

Yeah in a perfect world I keep mcgahee for flex but was certain the deal wouldnt have been accepted

I think you are right. Without McGahee there it's tough to validate the trade. But you never know.

Back